NATURAL INTELLIGENCE as the basis of a trading system - page 91

Erics писал (а) >>

Well, you are not trained in electrical stimulation ))

Let me explain a little bit long:
There are electrical muscle stimulators, or Chinese butterflies which are now being pulled "oh-so-something" and nothing.
I used to solder similar devices (I'm ashamed to say how long ago it was).
History is this: zh.Tehnika Molodezhi in the note with a matchbox wrote about electric muscle stimulators of American submariners.
A student of Baumanka made on this "description" and got a medal VDNH.
I heard about the student and decided to repeat it. There was zero information. I had to do it scientifically. It hurt, but my muscles didn't shake.
I tried all sorts of things before my muscles really responded.
This stimulation of decision making and recognition training has much less current than these Chinese butterflies.
It's a shame that I can't fund this development to a marketable product in the field of trading. (chicken or egg)),

And judging from what you saw in the film, obviously someone is already doing it for trading as well.

Korey писал (а) >>

Let me explain at length:
There are electrical muscle stimulators, or Chinese butterflies that are now twitching "oh-so" and nothing.
And I similar devices (ashamed to tell how long ago it was) soldered.
History is this: zh.Tehnika Molodezhi in the note with a matchbox wrote about electric muscle stimulators of American submariners.
A student of Baumanka made on this "description" and got a medal VDNH.
I heard about the student and decided to repeat it. There was zero information. I had to do it scientifically. It hurt, but my muscles didn't shake.
I tried all sorts of things before my muscles really responded.
This stimulation of decision making and recognition training has much less current than these Chinese butterflies.
It's a shame that I can't fund this development to a marketable product in the field of trading. (chicken or egg)),

and judging from what you saw in the film, obviously someone is already doing it for trading.

All financed without you.

http://porco.ru/content/view/609/56/

Good luck with your intellectual training! ;)

PapaYozh писал (а) >>

All funded without you.

http://porco.ru/content/view/609/56/

Good luck with your intellectual training! ;)

Patented))) That's how I make dough! But so far, the patent on the hookah is out of competition.

Why, for those who are afraid of electricity
- You can put a gas mask on the trader and control the MT valve according to Frolov.
Method: Close the trade - sigh of relief)))

Korey писал (а) >>
Method: Closed the deal - breathed a sigh of relief)))

And if you closed with a loss? Die from lack of oxygen? :))) I will not try this method ;~)

It comes to mind: someone somewhere was promoting an odour generating computer to stimulate mental activity.
But they did not find any buyers.
And if it is for trading, it is a huge untapped sector.
Moreover, I have to choose a more appropriate odour range. Breathe as much as you want.
(again, the japanese will be the first to do it))))

Oh, it's going to stink when you lose your deposit!

Insight is what you're looking for in this thread!

;)

PapaYozh писал (а) >>

Insight is what you are looking for in this thread!

;)

+1 Insight!
Now the practical questions
a)- how much mediated experience do you need to have for an insight to happen regularly and at the right time?
b) what is the place of trade automation in achieving regular acts of insight?

Korey писал (а) >>

+1 Insight!
Now we have practical questions
How much indirect experience do I need to have, in order to have an insight on a regular basis and at the right time?
b) what is the role of trading automation in achieving regular acts of insight?

(a) It is difficult to say. It's probably different for everyone. It's important to abandon conventional wisdom and ask yourself "Why?" as often as possible.

I can give you a tip - the issue of trading session times was raised here recently. My opinion - there are no fixed sessions on forex, because it is a round-the-clock, but there are activity times for certain regions. What does it entail and how to use it for profit? Think for yourself, I have answered these questions for myself.

If you are an automated system, you do not need to spend hours staring at the monitor, so that you can concentrate on other things (i.e., not trading!).

PS

Today I have read an interview with Sergei Lyubimov, I recommend it.