Forex trading - page 11

sllawa3 >> :

FOR 60,000 IF YOU STUDIED THE SCALPER PRINCIPLE YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT HE OPENS A TRADE ON EVERY TICK...

AND THE NUMBER OF TRADES IS LIMITED ONLY BY THE RESPONSE FROM THE DT... (IF YOU GET A POSITIVE PROFIT OF COURSE)...

MATZEE : BY THE WAY, AFTER I USED IT IN TRADING AND MADE OVER 90 000 USDPROFIT WITH 100 RUB PER WORK WEEK, ONE BROKERAGE HOUSE BANNED MY EXPERT ADVISORS LAST YEAR... >> BY THE WAY, AFTER I USED IT TO TRADE WITH 100 RUBLES AND GOT 90 000 USDPROFITS. IF MEMORY SERVES ME CORRECTLY IT WAS LIKE........... AND I ONLY GOT PART OF MY WINNINGS...

sllawa3 >> :

I HAVE BEEN USING IT IN TRADING AND GETTING OVER 90 000 USDPROFIT PER WORKWEEK FROM 100 RUBLES. I WAS ABLE TO GET ONLY PART OF MY WINNINGS FROM THE EXPERT ADVISOR, BUT IT WAS NOT USED AT ALL. IF MEMORY SERVES ME CORRECTLY IT WAS ............DA AND I ONLY GOT PART OF MY PROFIT...

WITH 1000 RUR... >> I'M GOING TO GET IT...

sllawa3 >> :

P.S. KNOWING THESE GUYS THEY WON'T GIVE UP 5K AND WON'T GIVE IT BACK. BY THE WAY AFTER I USED IT IN TRADING AND GOT OVER 90 000 USDPROFIT WITH 100 RUB PER WORK WEEK ONE BROKERAGE HOUSE LAST YEAR. BY THE WAY, AFTER I USED IT TO TRADE WITH 100 RUBLES AND GOT 90 000 USD PROFITS PER WEEK. IF MEMORY SERVES ME CORRECTLY IT WAS ******... I ONLY GOT PART OF MY WINNINGS...

Now here's a question... since you're having such success, why the hell are you asking about people who are getting profits steadily?

P.s. Knowing these guys... ...they wouldn't give 5k quid.

P.p.s. Please delete the name of the brokerage house in your post !

BARS >> :

Now here's a question... Since you're having such success, why the hell are you asking about people who are getting profits steadily?

IF SUCCESS...! THIS DAMN THING IS TAKING MORE THAN I'M WINNING... ALL THE TIME I'VE BEEN IN IT....SO I ASKED MYSELF WHAT IS IT ? WORK OR ROULETTE... OR IS IT MORE OF A GAMBLER'S JOB ?

sllawa3 >> :

IF SUCCESSES...! THIS FOREX BASTARD IS TAKING MORE THAN I'M WINNING... THE AMOUNT OF TIME I'M ON THE FOREX MARKET....SO I RAISED THE QUESTION WHAT IS IT REALLY? WORK OR ROULETTE... OR IS IT MORE OF A GAMBLER'S JOB?

WORK !
IT'S A BUSINESS AND BUSINESS IS ALWAYS A RISK !

I ALREADY SAID IT FOR ME AND FOR THE F.R.

ONCE AGAIN I ASK YOU TO REMOVE THE NAME OF THE DC FROM YOUR POSTS, REPLACE THE NAME OF THE DC WITH *********

So please take down the name of thebrokerage firm or the thread will be taken down by the moderators.

BARS >> :

If we take FF. then during 1.5 years I had a profit of 15% per month (average percentage at the end of these half a year). I am still settling down in Forex. I did not stay in FR. as there was client's money.

And who has time to process the request.... ? in that amount of time... It's unbelievable. It's like a DDoS attack on a server... (when you send big Ip request packets and the server can send a reply...)

E.G. FOREX 4ORG IS QUITE CAPABLE ... (WHEN HE WANTS TO)

sllawa3 >> :

LIKE FOREX 4ORG IS QUITE CAPABLE... WHEN IT WANTS TO BE...

QUITE A DECENT ORGANISATION, UNLIKE SOME... EXCEPT, OF COURSE, FOR THE OCCASIONAL HISTORY FILE SWAP...

BUT IN FINANCIAL MATTERS I HAVEN'T NOTICED ANY PROBLEMS...

sllawa3 >> :

QUITE A DECENT ORGANISATION, UNLIKE SOME... EXCEPT, OF COURSE, FOR THE OCCASIONAL HISTORY FILE SWITCHEROO...

BUT I DON'T SEEM TO HAVE HAD ANY PROBLEMS WITH THE FINANCES...

BY THE WAY THE HISTORY AND QUOTES ARE DIFFERENT FOR ALL THE DOCS.... IT'S LIKE THERE ARE THREE WORLDS... FOREX CLUB ALPARI AND MOST OF THE OTHERS...

sllawa3 >> :

WHEN YOU WANT TO

Of course! The main thing is to get the cabbage out of the pickle.

That's another topic... Not relevant to this forum.

I only answered your question about Fr. As for forex... As for forex ... time will tell.

But if you are so inclined it's better not to do such things and not to get into the forum, there are many people and so many opinions.

Good luck to everybody!

sllawa3 >> :

BY THE WAY HISTORY AND QUOTES ARE DIFFERENT FOR ALL THE DTS.... IT'S LIKE THERE ARE THREE WORLDS... ************************* AND MOST OTHERS...

))))))))))))
HOW ELSE TO SAY THAT BROKERS ARE NOT DISCUSSED !?!?!?!?

THE NAMES ARE DIFFERENT !

And quotes are different because the suppliers are different !

And forex is not traded in one place but in different places ! It's a network ! How else can i explain it !??

i personally have not seen that the quotes are several times different !

It's not that big a deal for those who trade on the long side !

P.s. there will be no more in this thread... farewell ! Profits to all ! Fat as dumplings ))))

Reason: