The coolest advisor, never seen before!!!! - page 5

ufkef, if you continue to talk aggressively to everyone, you will scare away all potential buyers and ruin your reputation. The market is not the best place to buy a lot of bribes, but you should be careful what you say to them. You will not surprise anyone here with grails and super-experts. If everything is confirmed, you should easily sell your 5 copies, get initial capital and start earning consistently.

Arbitrage serves as an example, given the right circumstances he can do it. But I do not know such brokerage companies with $100 and I do not want to know, it is minimum two hundred, and with this minimum, we may take work with five hundred dollars and make seven thousand from them, a little bit more than in 15 days. But arbitrage is not such an interesting example here, there are quite a lot of such examples and they are open, just the first thing that came to mind. But for all that, they remain just as imperfect. I'm extremely cautious about open source software, but even more cautious about the products being sold, I think most are the same way.

S.U.: That is why I seriously doubt what I have just said, not to mention the reality, even though I have written such an EA, which seemed to work well and quite a bit in pips, but at one point lost everything, then you will think about something, because you cannot work further with such an EA. You need to analyze what is happening and try to solve the problem, the problem of implementing the grail that will only bring you money and not take away your hard-earned money. The grail itself is a work, so the result should also be a grail:)))

In addition, what is for one grail, for another ruin, you have never gone through ruin, try it, you will love it :))) Without having gone through ruin, it is impossible to characterize the grail:)) I honestly do not think I'm the smartest, I think I have a claim to be at least in the category of being a scientist in my own stupidity:))))

The above screenshot shows an earnings of $11 per week with a swap of -20. Total -9 for the week. A good Expert Advisor will lose money for a long time...

timbo:
The above screenshot shows an earnings of $11 per week with a swap of -20. Total -9 for the week. A good Expert Advisor will lose money for a long time...

Do you know what the drawdown of the Expert Advisor is?
I've told you before, why are you trying to look for something that does not exist?
I've already written that the drawdown of an Expert Advisor can be $200, I'm not writinggraphs that have no drawdown, I'm really looking at things. But you've taken out of context and are pushing me to the place I showed you in the beginning, then you got mad about expected payoff, which is zero, then about the modeling quality, I showed a 90% modeling at five minutes.
Point out the real drawbacks!
I would like to repeat the $200 drawdown, you can make 10 000 deals during 1 year and in this case your Expert Advisor makes $40 000, do you understand?

timbo:

The swap you're looking at here is not for a week, it's for three weeks!!!!
And the earnings for three weeks, $555.
What are you looking at?

ufkef, why sell? The Championship 2007 is coming up... Participate in the Championship, win and you will get your initial deposit.

ufkef And you don't write posts so that they get linked to and there will be nothing to link to:) Mutual connectedness of posts guarantees +/- popularity, either skip the words or reason from the top and success is guaranteed :)

sashken:
ufkef, why sell? The Championship 2007 is coming up... You can take part in the Championship, win and get the initial deposit.

Thanks for the tip I was thinking about it, but I just don't know when the Championship is, I'll see when the Championship is!

ufkef:

Here is a test of EA performance in real, but on a demo account ! Since 4.04 to 27.04.07

There will NOT be any stop loss on the demo account, or it's a tricky strategy

ufkef:
sashken:
ufkef, why sell? The Championship 2007 is coming up... Participate in the Championship, win and you will get your initial deposit.

Thanks for the tip I was thinking about it, but I just don't know when the championship is, I'll see when the championship is!

Championship benchmark 2007 from October 1st

first place 40000-00$
a very good starting amount
you don't even need to sell your Expert Advisor
just wait
the ability to wait is very important in trading
you will get the statistics

and you might even get the first place
Reason: