Martingale is Evil?! - page 9

Lord_Shadows >>:
Можно ведь и пообсуждать и без пены у рта, что это не возможно по типу что невозможно в принципе...

:)

Exactly no branch is without foam yet...

leman >>:

Скажите пожалуйста, а как Ваш эксперт справляется с обрывом связи и отключением питания?

As for the power supply, I meant of course not autonomous operation without electricity. there were problems with identifying orders and monitoring them after restarting the Expert Advisor or computer. At the moment this has been solved. As for the loss of connection with the Internet, it is easier on the one hand and more difficult on the other. Expert Advisor is adaptive to the trend, the scope of candlesticks, etc. Thus, the connection should be good for the best results, plus it would be better to execute orders correctly and not too slow. Since last Friday I faced some resistance from brokerage companies to placing orders and closing them out of the market, which led me to upgrade my code and refuse from calculating profit during the price movement and switch to a more primitive mechanism with Take Profit, which is however calculated independently for each position in a certain time interval.

Lord_Shadows >>:

И EURUSD так же есть... уже где-то выкладывал. Сейчас поищу тест.
Одно огорчает, никакого интереса нет со стороны завсегдатаев.
А ведь тема постоянно всплывает на форуме с завидной периодичностью.
Можно ведь и пообсуждать и без пены у рта, что это не возможно по типу что невозможно в принципе...

What about LAVINA?
or is it something else?

sever29 >>:

Какая?

The topic is about martingale, averaging, folding, rollovers with increasing lots and so on. What else would it be?

RomanS писал(а) >>

What about LAVINA?
Or is it something else?

I was going to ask the same thing, but I was afraid E_mc2 would hear.

RomanS >>:

Как на счет ЛАВИНЫ?
или это что-то иное?

I've just started reading Avalanche. I can't say anything yet.

There's no foam at all.
Grail.
We pick our own TF. We flip a coin: heads to buy, tails to sell.
After entering on each candlestick we also flip a coin. If tails fall on buying, we hold position, if not - we close. For shorts - by analogy.
And of course Martin.

sever29 >>:

Тож самое хотел спросить, но побоялся что E_mc2 услышит.

I recommend that you read this thread first.

;)

leman >>:
Вот без всякой пены.
Грааль.
Выбираем себе ТФ. Бросаем монетку: орел - покупаем, решка продаем.
После входа на каждой свечке также бросаем монетку, если выпадает выпадает решка при покупке, то держим позу, если нет - закрываемся. Для шорта - по аналогии.
Ну и естественно Мартин.

And does it work? And what is the probability of profit over the course of a year? And what is the maximum deposit lift before a probable loss?
P.S. I have an adaptive system for calculating entry point, step size and probable profit.

Lord_Shadows >>:

И это работает? И какова вероятность прибыли на протяжении года? И каков максимальный подъём депозита до вероятного слива?
P.S. У меня существует адаптивная система расчёта точки входа, рамерности шага и вероятного профита.

Are you serious?
You want me to write an advisor and we'll test it?

Reason: