EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 36

FAGOTT:

and if she started with $1,000,000?????!!!

then at the end of the year - more than $900,000,000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well that's with a non-stop profit. Of course there are losses, so the amount is probably smaller =)))

margaret:
So with my approach to the market I got my first earnings of +350% per mth. These were my first steps, I was working in the short term

I wrote it myself.

and then I wrote - on average it's even higher!!!!!!!!!!

Noterday:
Well it's a non-stop profit. Of course there are losses, so the amount is probably smaller =)))

Well, it's written - on average it turns out more than 350% a month!

On average! Obviously, losing trades are also taken into account.

U-turn next target is 1.3745 then lower a U-turn at 1.25

Noterday:

No way. Cool =)

My maximal return on the real account was like this: I raised my deposit from 1000$ to 30000$ in a month, and then I plunged.... It was a long time ago... I started to become less aggressive after that, learned about money management =) But all the same in the region of 200% per month I think is the norm.

50-100 is more than enough... if all in a quiet mode... although it's not like in the factory according to plan... + and you need a rest...

Vizard:

50-100 is more than enough...if everything is quiet...although it's not like a factory according to plan...+ and you have to rest...

yeah, i agree. But I mean, there's no framework really. The framework of 10, 20, 30 % per year was invented by those soldiers who do not want to become generals =))

don't attack Margo...

Margo, tell me briefly what the yield is now approximately (approximately...and no need for any statements...what kind of kindergarten) for six months at least...

+ a brief approach to the market...

if she started trading $100 on January 1, at the end of the year she has roughly more

100*350%*350%*350%*350%*350%*350%*350%*350%*350%*350%*350%*350% = 337 922 050,8056640625

That seems about right.

Vizard:

don't attack Margo...

Margo, tell me briefly what the yield is now approximately (approximately...and no need for any statements...what kind of kindergarten) for six months at least...

+ a brief approach to the market...

So no one is attacking. On the contrary, I am delighted with the results.

Noterday:
Yeah, I agree. But I mean there is no framework really. 10, 20, 30% per year limits were invented by those soldiers who don't want to become generals =))

if it's manual, a lot depends on health (if within a day)...and it goes down from comp and stress...so what about these genirals))))))))) it would be safe to be a flyer...))))))))
Reason: