BUY PROFITABLE ADVISOR !!!!!!!!!!!! - page 16

You can't be absolutely sure of anything in forex at all... Otherwise, if someone finds the Grail, forex is over...

For example, my EA channel scalper on audnzd has been showing super results for several years. And now the volatility of this pair may rival the eurobucks

SEVER11:
+100, that's exactly how I worked out my tactics. Thanks to Mathematician, Prival and many others. I do not offer my tactics and do not sell. We do not stop where we are, we come up with and look for new tasks, we study something new and interesting.
Why so? (I wanted to talk to the seller - 5 deals in 2 weeks - wow!)

FOReignEXchange: Don't the admins think the thread should be deleted.

I posted here last night but the post disappeared - probably due to a forum update.

Please post all such posts in the thread about spammers - with mandatory reference to specific posts that violate the Rules. Otherwise your message may not be noticed.

Mathemat:

I posted here last night, but the post disappeared - probably due to a forum update.

Please post all such posts in the spammers thread - with mandatory reference to the specific posts that violate the Rules. Otherwise your post may not be noticed.

I was cleaning up my karma yesterday...

Tantrik:
I was cleaning my karma yesterday...
Without a licence?

paukas:
Without a licence?

Insulting....

Whoever has the dough will sell the BURN. Profit is about 30% a month. Just like Pantileech.

You want it or pass it by. This is an appeal to the smart guys. If you do not understand what to what, do not trend: that you have to put stops and trade on the trend is your friend. Ugh.

dpg03:

Whoever has the dough will sell the BURN. Profit is about 30% a month. Just like Pantileech.

You want it or pass it by. This is an appeal to the smart guys. If you do not understand what to what, do not trend: that you have to put stops and trade on the trend is your friend. Ugh.

After the holidays you have no money, but you have to go on with your feast. Right?

Roman.:

What, after the holidays - no lave, but your soul demands a continuation of the banquet? Right?
Check this out. What's nane, what's nuno, what's nini .... https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/10106

dpg03:
Check it out here. What's nane, what's nunu, what's nini .... h ttps://www.mql5.com/ru/code/10106

I will definitely check it out, for my part I can offer you the trading report of the WORLD CURRENCIES INDEX EA here (in test mode).
Reason: