Bitcoin miner - page 56

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

Money changes all the time - what's the point of looking at it if one chooses a card - one has to look at performance in algorithms.

Personally, I'm only interested in the bit, i.e. SHA-256

I don't pay attention to the rest.

Renat Akhtyamov:

Personally, I'm only interested in the bit, i.e. SHA-256

I don't pay attention to the rest.

Well, for video cards it's not relevant anymore, as I understand it...

So, 8 hours of VTC mining passed (Lyra2REv2 algorithm, Excavator 1.3.8a miner, which nobody uses for ZEC and VTC)

What was earned, what will be earned, what was sent to exchange:

See

Forecast 10,934

Pending confirmation 2,413

Sent to the purse 1,745

Received by wallet and sent to exchange

Waiting for confirmation of the transfer at the exchange, and here is the rate VTC/RUR

It should be noted that the volume of trades in VTC is not enough, but let's see what happens

According to the worst estimates it should work out (Prediction):

10,834 (commissions and transfers) * 430 = 5088.62 RUB / 59.15 = $ 86.03 per day from the farm (2 riga)

Added

Oddly enough, VTC sold instantly at 459.9776 RUB per 1 VTC

Dear Miners. I am of course developing alternative mining, but a question for you: how do you close transactions? I understand that I have mined and can withdraw, I can also withdraw or in parts and once in a certain period. I'm interested to know the traders who have switched to forex or have an independent opinion on when and how to close the profit.

For now I close positions manually, but I would like to know my opinion on the best way to automate the withdrawal.

Vladimir Zubov:

Dear Miners. I am of course developing alternative mining, but a question for you: how do you close transactions? I understand that I have mined and can withdraw, I can also withdraw or in parts and once in a certain period. I'm interested to know the traders who have switched to forex or have an independent opinion on when and how to close the profit.

At present I close positions manually, but I would like to know my opinion on the best way to automate withdrawal.

There is no definite answer here. Everyone is afraid of its depreciation, and cash out at the first opportunity on the rise.

I would hold on to it and cash it out at a more attractive price, now it is obvious that there will be no depreciation, and you can safely mine the cheapest crypto and then cash it out.

https://www.rbc.ru/money/11/12/2017/5a2e40409a794774c8f613e0?from=main

Фьючерсы на биткоин в первый день торгов взлетели на 25%
Фьючерсы на биткоин в первый день торгов взлетели на 25%
  • www.rbc.ru
Чикагская Cboe Global Markets начала торги фьючерсами на биткоин, и ей сразу же пришлось дважды останавливать торги из-за резкого роста котировок. Игроки ожидают новых рекордов стоимости биткоина

Vitaly Muzichenko:

There is no clear answer here. Everyone is afraid of depreciation, and cashes in at the first opportunity when it rises.

I would hold on to it and cash it out at a more attractive price, now it is clear that there will be no depreciation, and you can safely mine the cheapest crypto and then cash it out.

I also want to hold on to it and not withdraw at the first profit.

Vladimir Zubov:

I also want to hold on and not exit at the first profit.

You can't do that because you don't have a physical bitcoin, just a quote from it. If there is a spike to 3000-5000, the account will burn out on a stop-out. Whoever has bitcoins will lose nothing.

Can you feel the difference?

Webmoney now has a bitcoin wallet, you can purchase and wait until ...

It's been exactly 24 hours of VTC mining, the pool works honestly, it doesn't underestimate the hash rate,

and it's paying. Anyone interested can calculate the income of the farm himself.

All that is circled in green is "dirty" income (without the pool interest) in VTC

Reason: