MetaEditor build 1463 - page 7

Renat Fatkhullin:

Yes, now the idea is clear.

It's been requested for a long time and we will make an additional master report that drains not only orders with trades, but also cleared trades (that's where the horror is).

We just need to get our act together.

Now this is great news.

I, like fxsaber, find it hard to understand what has happened through order and trade history. I trade using logging: what position we had, then what order, deal, then what position is left and so on. By the way, this order is shown more clearly in the "Transactions" tab of your Visualizer.

No .log files are displayed in the \Logs folder of the Navigator (menu 'Show all files' - pressed). Whereas in the \Files folder, files with a contextual extension (e.g. .txt) are displayed

If operating system is 32 bit (W7) when running any script or advisor an error comes up

2016.11.06 12:36:07.998 test invalid EX5 file (533)

Indicators are displaying normally (built in).

Viktor Mossekhin:

If operating system is 32 bit (W7) when running any script or advisor, an error comes up

2016.11.06 12:36:07.998 test invalid EX5 file (533)

Indicators are displaying normally

Same on 64bit Win7. When trying to recompile EA, meta editor shows "compiler internal error".

And the syntax highlighting is gone:

Without syntax highlighting

Although, in MetaEditor's settings the colours are default.

About the system: Windows 7 Ultimate (x64 based PC), IE 11.00, UAC, AMD FX-8300 Eight-Core Processor, RAM: 5857 / 8190 Mb, HDD: 34209 / 114370 Mb, GMT+02:00

Yes, there is a problem specifically on AMD processors (all is ok on Intel). We will issue an update on Monday morning.

Sorry about that, please. We missed it and luckily it's a test beta to run-in on our demo.

As a solution, put the official build on top of the beta. All data will be saved.

My terminal crashes every time I start up

Windows 7x64 but the terminal itself is 32bit

Renat Fatkhullin:

Yes, there is a problem specifically on AMD processors (all is ok on Intel). We will issue an update on Monday morning.

Sorry about that, please. We missed it and luckily it's a test beta to run-in on our demo.

As a solution, put the official build on top of the beta. All data will be saved.

I got kicked out as soon as I voiced the problem ))))

pusheax:

My terminal crashes with an error every time I start up

Windows 7x64 but the terminal itself is 32bit

Use 64 bit versions only, please.

You may use 32-bit versions only in case of tight binding to 32-bit libraries in DLL.

Reason: