[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 237

Tantrik:
So not everyone has an explanation is how to explain that you can give an explanation without disclosing the TS.

So far the fall continues(candles are red), potential is about + -1.2550. There is a possibility of a bullish divergence, but it is too early to tell.

strangerr:

Do you think you'll reveal it and everyone will get rich?) You're wrong, they will start to prove to you that it does not work and generally crap, so do it bravely))))
Recently disclosed one of the TC incidentally very profitable - you did not like it. Why go on with this. (eura 2650 - you can buy)

MobileMan:
so the signal was yesterday. The sell from 1.2812. It's just not over yet.

I had no signal yesterday, only today it appeared. Yesterday, if I am not mistaken, you had only intuition, nothing to explain it)

Ok, people, leave the kid alone - his prediction was corrected up to 1.2620, and you are jealous if someone did not take 250 points from 1.2872 - his problem. Moreover, everyone has his own tactics. And you, man, screenshots on the studio. Maybe you just send a signal to e-mail?

Kitsan:

So far, the fall continues (candles are red), the potential is about + -1.2550. There is a possibility of a bullish divergence, but it is too early to tell.

The pullback 27 then the fall. so I think - it might not be (I did not fix 30pp. I will wait).

Tantrik:
Recently disclosed one of the TS by the way very profitable - you didn't like it. Why go on with it. (euras 2650 - you can buy )

(I also explained mine to the critics)))) Don't think about buying until Tuesday-Wednesday.

S&P downgrades Austria to AA+, outlook negative - Reuters

I closed my sells. Why? came the vision ))) The result of order 172pp.

MobileMan:
Tantrik, by the way, about the screenshot of the psychic diploma - if I showed it , would it change your attitude towards me? Also, do you think DTs know how to give correct predictions? And did I call anyone to any particular DC?
I don't think they have diplomas (unless they are scammers). I am just kidding about brokerage companies (they will earn money on slippages). For example, in the case of the "mission", the relation to them would have changed - a conversation would have been initiated, but it has happened more than once here - the mission and that's it! The attitude is neutral towards you.

Tantrik:
They do not have diplomas (unless, of course, they are crooks). I was just joking about the DTs (they will make a profit on slippages). For example, in the case of the "mission", the relation to them would have changed - a conversation would have been initiated, but there have been more than once - the mission and that's it! The attitude is neutral towards you.
I do not have one either))) How are they doing on the forex?!
Reason: