Call for fruitful cooperation on reciprocal terms - page 8

Maxim Romanov:
I have a good product) gives 120% p.a. on average, risk pre-agreed =30%. I'll say this: it doesn't sell well without advertising, if you do nothing, people don't buy. I'll tell you this: it's not very good if you don't do anything, people don't buy it if you don't advertise it.)
Put it on the VPN, and add the volume of lots little by little. Why sell it?

uniface:

I think I will make an owl for 120% a year during the weekend and hand it out to everyone who wants it.

All this seems to you... So try to create one that earns on different instruments and doesn't drain for at least five years....

uniface:

I have been working on the theory of market management for half a year now. Of course, most will say that it is impossible, that the market is more chaotic than the universe itself and that it is impossible to manage it! But I believe that this is not true. Of course it is impossible to track 100% of market movements, but it is quite possible to create something super profitable and 100% working, something that doesn't require any sales, on which you can make infinite money. In half a year I have worked through a lot of ideas, but when working alone, there is one drawback, the eye gets dirty and stops to see the obvious.

Therefore, I propose to gather a group of 4-5 people-enthusiasts, those for whom there is no word no! People who are ready to bring fresh ideas and participate in the refinement of existing ones, and create together something worthwhile. Once again, I call for people with ideas, people who will invest in the project, not "what to do now, what to do later. All steps will be worked out together and no one must hide and look for their own personal benefit, otherwise there's no point in starting ...

Let's discuss and post who would like to get involved!!!

Come on, tell me your ideas, if they are really interesting - then I will join in

-Aleks-:

All this seems to you... so try to create one that makes money on different instruments and doesn't drain for at least five years....

I don't think it's even realistic. And I'm sure that such an advisor cannot be any effective.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
I don't think that's even possible. And I am sure that such an advisor cannot be any effective.
What do you mean by "effective advisor"?

forexman77:
Put it on the wpc, and add to the lot size little by little. Why sell it?
So it's on a wpc in a few accounts and even generates income)

uniface:

Well, think about 120% a year, what kind of deposit would you need to make a profit to feed you? Not everyone has tens of thousands of quid for a bet, hence the low percentage of sales... But if they were to give you at least 120% a month, you wouldn't need advertising, although there would be no point in selling it then. And I think I'll make an owl for 120% a year in a weekend and hand it out to everyone who wants it. We need to create something that will just blow the market to hell.

And about advertising, if your product is in customer demand, the ad can be done without a budget and check, for example, I was engaged in the creation and promotion of sites, and the dorwei for a month you can make a mad increase in the potential customers, and you can do it yourself ...

Ah, here it is... Advisor, which brings 100 a month on their own trade, I'm better somehow the old 10% a month will do.

-Aleks-:
What do you mean by "effective advisor"?
Earning an acceptable amount of money.) Let's say I had a TS that earned as much as 16% per month. Not bad, right? But she had a disadvantage - 50% of it she gave to her broker as a commission. My broker and I split the profit in half.) I had to declare her inefficient.)

Maxim Romanov:
I have a good product) 120% yields on average, the pre-agreed risk = 30%. I say this: it is not very it is sold without advertising, if nothing is done, people do not buy. I don't know what to do about it, I'll tell you this: it's not very good if you don't do anything; people don't buy it if you don't advertise it.)
And if you make a discount on the refund of a percentage of the amount of money spent on the product, for a recommendation!
And the rebate might be a little less than ten roubles, what do you think? When will customers start to attract customers!?
Another thing that worries me is the warranty!

Alexander Antoshkin:
Another thing that worries me is the warranty !
In general, the right thing to do is to promise a tsat - give it or pay it out of your own pocket, that tsat.
There will be a lot less sellers)
Reason: