Call for fruitful cooperation on reciprocal terms - page 7

You just need to get into the marketing plan ! not everyone does it and not everyone will understand it ! Only those who know how to count etc. They also deversify their options!

Alexander Antoshkin:
You just need to get into the marketing plan ! not everyone does it and not everyone will understand it ! Only those who know how to count etc. They also deversify their options!
Marketing and advertising are invented for losers with shitty products, a good product does not need a show.

uniface:
Marketing and advertising are for losers with shitty products, a good product does not need a show.

I am sitting here scratching my head and thinking why are you playing about market politics, not on the site of worker traders but here? When do MQL5 have anything to do with this site? What about the market? All around (except for the round planet) is a conglomeration of pyramids, where people cling to in order to make money. That means more money. Isn't that what you do?

That's how the fortunes of those who sell tobacco have lined up. So has the Mavrodi pyramid. So has the church, or any religion. Everything is arranged in the same way.
At the top is an idea, a lot of hands support it. Whose pyramid is bigger, higher, that's the winner.
Are you still playing peek-a-boo and blame yourself for being a loser?

Kirill Andreev:
Ahahahahaha clearly noted, psychologist or what???)))

it's simple )))

Alexander Antoshkin:

I am scratching my head and thinking why are you playing about market politics? Not on the site of worker traders but here? When do MQL5 have to do with this site? What about the market? How many working traders are there? You should rub your eyes with sones. Everything around (except the round planet) is a conglomeration of pyramids, at which people cling to in order to make money. That means more money. Isn't that what you do?

That's how the fortunes of those who sell tobacco have lined up. So has the Mavrodi pyramid. So has the church, or any religion. Everything is arranged in the same way.
At the top is an idea, a lot of hands support it. Whose pyramid is bigger, higher, that's the winner.
What a comedian, isn't that how networkers work!!!

uniface:
What a comedian, isn't that how networkers work!!!
Don't be demagogic. Your mental experience with forex can hardly help anyone. Your thread is designed to whine and philosophize about "what is the Holy Grail"? And in the end to dump the reasoning into flood? There are clear criteria for sustainability and statistical methods of operation . You either use them or you won't be able to answer any particular question for the rest of your life.

Alexander Antoshkin:

I am sitting here scratching my head and thinking why are you playing about market politics, not on the site of worker traders but here? When do MQL5 have anything to do with this site? What about the market? All around (except for the round planet) is a conglomeration of pyramids, where people cling to in order to make money. That means more money. Isn't that what you do?

Yes all is constructed on type of pyramids, even our earth and a galaxy and so on, in it there is a sense). All living things have to chase after something, but they will never get it, that is the point. The point is that there is no point, so everyone chases something that doesn't exist, for fun, so it doesn't get boring.

uniface:

I'm not so good at programming, it was just an additional training for me to work through my ideas, I program mostly with terms and conditions. I am also very good at thinking outside the box, often seeing solutions where no one else sees them and solving them in an unconventional way. I am good at simplifying tasks by simple manipulations. I have plenty of my own ideas and more. Of course I may lack some knowledge and will have to catch you up, but the lack of knowledge is compensated by my imagination, and I seem to be OK with it... You can even test me, set the task, if I cope, then think about further cooperation.

I should also add that all my ideas are not related to third party products, they all come from some non-standard market analysis. I prefer to work with ticks to get a mathematical accuracy of results.

Ideas from ignorance

uniface:
Marketing and advertising are for losers with shitty products, a good product does not need to be shown off.
I have a good product) gives 120% annual yield on average, the risk is pre-negotiated =30%. I will say this: it does not sell well without advertising, if you do nothing, people do not buy. I have a robot in the market, a normal robot, not a grail, but it works quite steadily, better than some, also without advertising is not particularly sold).

Maxim Romanov:
I have a good product) 120% yields on average, the risk beforehand =30%. I'll say this: it doesn't sell very well without advertising, if you do nothing, people don't buy. I have a robot hanging in the market, a normal robot, not a grail, but it works quite consistently, better than some, also without advertising is not particularly sold).

Well, think about 120% a year, what kind of deposit would you need to make a profit to feed you? Not everyone has tens of thousands of quid for a bet, hence the low percentage of sales... But if they were to give you at least 120% a month, you wouldn't need advertising, although there would be no point in selling it then. And I think I'll make an owl for 120% a year in a weekend and hand it out to everyone who wants it. We need to create something that will just blow the market to hell.

And about advertising, if your product is in customer demand, the ad can be done without a budget to check, for example, I was busy creating and promoting websites, and the dorwei for a month you can make a mad increase in potential customers, and you can do it yourself ...

Reason: