So who hasn't lived through the day ))) - page 17

Комбинатор:

Nice picture on the pound just before the fall.

Overweight longs by more than 40% and almost empty glass at the bottom (and surprisingly very full at the top).

So it's only Oanda clients! The first 30 seconds were falling even without a significant spread widening.

fxsaber:
So it's only Oanda customers! The first 30 seconds fell even without a significant spread widening.
On the beech there was also a huge overshoot. I really wish I had been there for the move.

Комбинатор:
On the beech, too, there was a huge advantage. In fact, I wish I had been there when the movement took place.
How about going through history to see if there are any such distortions?

fxsaber:
How about going through history to see if there are any such distortions?
There is a possibility, but I haven't gotten around to it yet. You can try it yourself.

mmmoguschiy-new:
hands don't walk.
I'm sorry.

fxsaber:
So it is only clients of Oanda! The first 30 seconds dropped even without a significant spread widening.

The problem here is that such peaks distort the usual picture given by the indicators for a certain period of time,

I did not get to the peak, but the next day I got a loss of 220 quid just because

The indicators "lost their normal mode" and started to show some bullshit...

Denis Sartakov:

The problem here is that such peaks distort the usual picture given by the indicators for a certain period of time,

I did not get to the peak, but the next day I got a loss of 220 quid just because

Indicators got "out of sync" and started to show some shit...

What is interesting is not the fall itself, but what happened AFTERwards (many hours).

If the drop is a tech failure. Then after a quick comeback, the pair should have traded as if nothing had happened. But it traded with the fall being taken into account as a normal occurrence. I.e. ALL the TSs considered this fall as something ordinary.

This situation speaks in favour of the hypothesis that there is no economic explanation for the pricing of the world's third currency - a mythical fundamental analysis.

fxsaber:

It's not the crash itself that's interesting, but what happened AFTERwards (many hours).

If the drop is a tech failure. After a quick comeback, the pair should have traded as if nothing had happened. But it traded with the fall being taken into account as a normal occurrence. I.e. ALL the TSs considered this fall as something ordinary.

This situation speaks in favour of the hypothesis that there is no economic explanation for the pricing of the world's third currency - the mythical nature of fundamental analysis.

Fundamental analysis is a complete sucker's trick, I told you that a long time ago,

the forex strategy should be simple.

- If you have found an overbought position, go to the sell with a small target and stop two / three / four times the target.

- Once you have oversold, buy with a small target and stop two/three/four times the target.

Because the forex "market" is also simple - swing up - swing down, that's it !

I can imagine how "theorists" find humour in such an approach ...

fxsaber:

This situation speaks in favour of the hypothesis that there is no economic explanation for the pricing of the world's third currency - a mythical fundamental analysis.

There was an event. The question is which one. Imho of course.

Комбинатор:
There was an event. The question is what. Imho, of course.

of course it was, gentlemen:

- What do you say, fellas? Shake up the market?

- ah, come on !

- Come on, come on, we'll come up with an explanation later, if necessary...

Reason: