Trading probability - page 3

SProgrammer >>:

А ... ну есть куртые спецы, что сказать - есть так есть :))))

Ооооо я какжется увидел - это слово опять - волосатей. :))

Ну и я чего-то не пойму? Что вам тут ( вам и еще тарочке-троке людей весьма слобо разбирающихся в математике ) чего вы добиватесь? Своей псевдо ученостью, я же уже всем помоему показал что вы совершенно не рабираетеесь в математике, ну совсем. И что же вы морочите то людям голову? - своими шаманскими заклинаниями, по другому то и не скажешь - сплошной какой-то околонаучный бред. :)) Перестаньте же морорчить людям голову, хотят наверное уже все кто был в стоятниии поняли, что надо переставать слущать некомпетентных людей и начинать вникать в суть самим. :))

We mostly listen to you, my good man.

You teach a lot... Sometimes you salivate :)

From you, unlike my brothers, I have not yet found a shred of wool.

And let me ask and sometimes put my thoughts in - may I? ;)

SProgrammer >>:

Своей псевдо ученостью, я же уже всем помоему показал что вы совершенно не рабираетеесь в математике, ну совсем. И что же вы морочите то людям голову?

The only thing you've proven with your pseudo-scholarship is your stupidity and boorishness. You can't even walk away for real. Keep whistling, you pouty whistle-blower.

You teach a lot... Sometimes you salivate :)

From you, unlike my brothers, I have not yet found a shred of wool.

And let me ask and sometimes put my thoughts in - may I? ;)

Yeah, of course you do.... But why don't we stop pounding on antiquities? Maybe ask Timba what he thinks about the market.

SProgrammer 31.03.2010 12:00

You teach a lot... Sometimes you drool :)

I haven't found a shred of wool from you, unlike my brothers.

And may I ask and sometimes put in my thoughts? ;)

Yeah, of course you do.... But why don't we stop pounding on antiquities? Maybe ask Timba what he thinks about the market.

You'd better share your vision. It is difficult to talk to you.

Don't be shy... ;)

А то странная монета - полгода неправильна в одну сторону, а потом в другую.

The simplest case of SB with a trend would be x(i) = x(i-1) + e(i) + c, where e(i) is a random price increment, e.g. ~N(0,sigma^2), and c is a constant. If c > 0 there will be a positive drift, if c < 0 there will be a negative drift. More advanced variants are possible, where c is a function of something. In any case, a SB with a trend is not what you think by looking at a chart and seeing half a year up, half a year down. It's not trends, it's just SB. In maths, if there's a trend, it's forever, otherwise it's not a trend.

timbo писал(а) >>

The only thing you've proven with your pseudo-scholarship is your stupidity and boorishness. You can't even walk away for real. Keep whistling, you pouty whistle-blower.

Here comes Timbo. Gentlemen, I'm getting to the dog quicker - it's expensive if you snap at him. :)) Maybe you should realize that fighting on unfavorable turf goes against you. I do not attack anybody at all, I only respond to attacks - like Avatar - I responded.

:)) And as for the whistling... - you just... keep thinking it'll help. :))

You'd better share your vision. It's hard to talk to you.

Don't hide... ;)

Nope - I haven't fully formed a vision yet - :))

SProgrammer >>:

Неа - у меня видение еще до конца не сформировалось - :))

and so do we. I do!

That's why I'm wandering around. ;)

And if you think of the fundamentals as parameters of a pseudo-donor distribution - trends can appear... and also disappear.

Swaps are a flaw in the coin?

and so do we. I do!

That's why I'm wandering around. ;)

And if you think of the fundamentals as parameters of a pseudo-donor distribution - trends can appear... and also disappear.

Swaps are a flaw in the coin?

No trend :)) Swaps taxes :))

Свопы - дефект монетки?

Swaps are the price of money. Or rather, the difference between the prices of two currencies in a traded pair. The price of money is not a quote, but the interest rate at which money can be borrowed. In other words, swaps have nothing to do with the price process, which in this case we think of as SB. Swaps (or rather the interest rates which give rise to them) should be taken into account in fundamental analysis, but that is a different story.

Reason: