I will write the indicator for free - page 77

Andrey Gladyshev:

For MT5 terminal.

You need an indicator in the form of a histogram, which shows the ratio of a candlestick's volume to its size (in ticks),
i.e., it is the volume/size. The tick is the price step of the instrument.

Settings:

1. Volume, real or tick volume

2. histogram colour

3. Bar width of the histogram

The zero size of a candle is considered as 1.

Something similar already exists, but only tick volumes are used there.
The size of candlesticks is more convenient in price steps, not in points. One colour of the histogram is enough.

which means

... candlestick volume to its size (in ticks), ?

и

... The size of candlesticks is more convenient in price steps, not in points?

can you give me an example in numbers ?

alkrut:
Dear colleagues, please help. For testing strategies (manual), in order to save time, I need a simple indicator that puts two things on the chart.

1. period split line with the ability to manually select the time interval for the lines.
(For example, you need to divide the history of vertical lines in sections starting from 22-00 hours (for one strategy), or from 9-30 (for another strategy).

2. mark the candles on the history at the same time of each day with a "tick" (again, with the ability to manually select the time interval).

In the screenshot, the candles opened at 10 o'clock are marked by "checkmarks" for example, it may happen that you will need to mark the candles at 9-30 (for another strategy).

The period separation line is a standard one (daily) from the MetaTrader settings.

I'm sure there are ready-made solutions, give me a hint where to pick it up. Or make an indicator, please.

Thank you for your help!

I'm sure this indicator will pick up someone else passing by. Time is the most valuable resource!
up to date ?

Iurii Tokman:

which means

... the ratio of candle volume to candle size (in ticks), ?

и

... Candle size is more convenient in price steps rather than in points?

can you give an example in numbers ?

Candle volume in contracts to size in ticks. For example, the traded volume is 250 contracts.
The size of a candle is 10 ticks. 250 divided by 10, we obtain 25.
In this case, the tick is equal to the price step, it's just how I first put it.
It is more convenient to specify price steps because on the EUR futures price step is 5 points,
and on the S&P 500 it's 25. In general, it is different everywhere, and a step is a step.

Andrey Gladyshev:
Candle volume in contracts to size in ticks. For example, the traded volume is 250 contracts.
The size of a candle is 10 ticks. 250 divided by 10, we obtain 25.
The tick is equal to the price step in this case.
It is more convenient to indicate the price steps, because in the Euro futures, the price step is 5 points,
and on the S&P 500 it's 25. In general, it is different everywhere, and a step is a step.
Give me an example with a screenshot on a price chart

Iurii Tokman:
Give an example with a screenshot, on a price chart
steps-volume

AMP broker. There it is the S&P500.

Next candle, size 11 ticks. The volume is 3584. The result is rounded to 326.

Andrey Gladyshev:

email me the link to download your broker's terminal

Andrey Gladyshev:

right ?

Iurii Tokman:

right ?

Yes, it is. Here it is calculated by Open/Close size.
Would it be possible to do H/L as well?

Andrey Gladyshev:

Yes, it is. Here it is calculated by Open/Close size.
Would it be possible to do H/L as well?

no
Reason: