I will write the indicator for free - page 45

Happy New Year!

Is it possible to write a Value charts advisor from Mladen just for MT5? To have the same dynamic levels, same settings and parameters. Nothing new and nothing to remove, just for mt5.

Thanks in advance

Как самому создать советника или индикатор - Алгоритмический трейдинг, торговые роботы - Справка по MetaTrader 5
Как самому создать советника или индикатор - Алгоритмический трейдинг, торговые роботы - Справка по MetaTrader 5
  • www.metatrader5.com
Для разработки торговых систем в платформу встроен собственный язык программирования MetaQuotes Language 5 (MQL5), среда разработки MetaEditor и инструменты тестирования стратегий. Любую информацию о разработке торговых стратегий на языке MQL5 можно найти на официальном сайте MQL5.community. На этом же сайте в разделе Code Base могут быть...

hermes77:

Hi Yuri.

Indicator description: when starting from 3 candles kept on the same level or almost on the same level.It sent an alert to email and transmitted a sound. Also showed the instrument and time frame on the screen until I cancelled it. Look at the attached files please, there are examples

https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/15357

Yurij Izyumov:

I will write a free indicator for MQL4 on the terms of free distribution - placement as a free product on the Market or code in CodeBase.

I can also write it in MQL5, but my preference is for MQL4 - it depends on the logic and, of course, it is better to write something meaningful. Theoretically, an Expert Advisor is also possible.

Naturally, the tasks like - I want an indicator based on Elliot's wave theory - are not considered =) Since assess the amount of work and think about it.

If you want - write the job openly.

In advance, think through the possibilities - alerts, beepers, notifications to e-mail / phone, arrows, news, etc.

Hello!

My idea of the future is to try to simulate the dynamics of the indicator. Well, the strategy for it as well.

Your offer still relevant?

Sergey Gavrish:

Hello!

Can you upgrade the ready-made Zig-Zag indicator? Well, I have a strategy for it as well.

Is your offer still relevant?

It depends on what you want.

Hello. I am a novice trader so I may not correctly describe the desired indicator. In my system I always see a count from point A to point B with the number of pips and bars. In other words, I click on the crosshair and stretch the line counting points and bars. Can I make an indicator = LINE = where one end of it will be where I dock it and the second end will follow every last closed bar automatically, indicating the number of bars and pips. You can specify the maximum number of bars in the settings. Thanks.

Good afternoon! Please help me to refine the indicator.

It's all on the link https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/224805

At least just take a look, advise something at least. Thanks anyway.

Индикатор опционных уровней
Индикатор опционных уровней
  • www.mql5.com
В последнее время у меня возникла идея создания индикатора опционных уровней, основанного на системе Ильдара Нургалиева...

Need a script that examines arrays. The number of arrays is over 100 and I enter them manually using the data available. Each array consists of 15 elements. Each element takes only one of three values. Например, {0,1,2,2,2,1,1,2,0,0,0,1,0,0,1}. You need to count the number of combinations in the given array. For example in a given array:
The combination 0,1 is repeated 3 times;

0,0,1 - 2 times;
1,2 - 2 times;
0,1,2 - 1 time;
0,1,2,2 - 1 time;
0,1,2,2,2,1,1,2,0,0,1,0,0,1-1 times.
There are more than a hundred of such arrays and we need to find out which combination was repeated among 2 elements, 3, 4,..., 15 elements.

Good afternoon everyone. Made thisARSISindicator.

On the Renko chart formed the idea of TS on the intersection of the lilac line with the white line (Indicator ARSIS + Set + Template + Renko bars builder attached)

But there is an opportunity to improve the Signals by improving the indicator itself, or rather achieve better smoothness of all the lines ARSIS by adding filters with minimal delay.

Please help me add these three filters to ARSIS:

QQE_Smooth from All Absolut QQE indicator(6th Parameter in Settings)
Super_Smooth from BB_Stop_RSI indicator(4th parameter in settings)
Conors_Smooth from Conors_super_smooth indicator(5th Parameter in Settings)

F.Zhukov:

Good afternoon everyone. Made thisARSISindicator.

On the Renko chart formed the idea of TS on the intersection of the lilac line with the white line (Indicator ARSIS + Set + Template + Renko bars builder attached)

But there is an opportunity to improve the Signals by improving the indicator itself, or rather achieve better smoothness of all the lines ARSIS by adding filters with minimal delay.

Please help me add these three filters to ARSIS:

QQE_Smooth from All Absolut QQE indicator(6th Parameter in Settings)
Super_Smooth from BB_Stop_RSI indicator(4th parameter in settings)
Conors_Smooth from Conors_super_smooth indicator(5th Parameter in Settings)

How to attach a file to a message:

Good afternoon

Please help memodernize the indicator

i need to add 2 buffers, "native" indicator draws an arrow on the chart (up or down) when detecting a gap and gives a signal in buffer 6 or 7, without specifying the direction

I would like to have a buffer 8 and 9 where the signal is +1 (up) or -1 (down) 0 in the absence of

The indicator is very good, I have tried to make it myself, but it does not work, I have no skills in programming

Reason: