Who had a major Windows 10 update today? - page 7

By the way, Insta is giving out elephants again ) $70 no deposit

Shit, got on Facebook, have the DCs gone crazy or what? Ad for $300 no deposit from forexmart

I guess I'm not breaking any rules by reporting this to the community. It's good for a "test drive."

Alexey Volchanskiy:

This forum is total technical crap, a bucket of tar in a barrel of honey.

Why are you sitting on it all the time? (just kidding)). I'm like that myself.)

The forum, as I understand it, is mainly for those who want to learn the basics. As such, it fits well.

But with the general questions TC really bad. Although it is clear that no one will share details, but it is not required.

I remember that in 2008-2009 MQL4 had a lot of interesting stuff, but the language built in the terminal was also a novelty. Now I think MQL4 forum is more dead than alive. As Stanislavsky said - the life span of a theatre is ~10 years).

Alexey Volchanskiy:

By the way, Insta is giving out elephants again ) $70 no deposit

Shit, got on Facebook, have the DCs gone crazy or what? Ad for $300 no deposit from forexmart

I guess I'm not breaking any rules by reporting this to the community. It's good for a test run.

What's the point? They won't let me withdraw my profits anyway.) I mean, we'd have a blast, wouldn't we?

I'm on one of the poker sites already quite a big real, practically from scratch. You can't withdraw unless you lose to someone.)

Alexey Volchanskiy:

And Google's a bastard, watching us. We're at the top of Windows 10, congratulations!

First of all, it's not Google that's a bastard, it's Yandex, for that matter.

Secondly, the search results are only like that for you, for others they are different. Popularity has nothing to do with it, it's the browser cookies and the history of requests and visited pages, that's what's involved.

"Elementary, Watson!" (с)

I had a Win101607 update a week ago. Didn't notice anything wrong, just lost my MT passwords, that's not a problem.

And I've listened, read and moderated the Windows 10 threads (there are two really good help threads about it in the English section), and decided that this Windows 10 is not for me.

And I installed it on my ASUS tablet with Windows 8.1 and bluetooth mouse and keyboard:

Never 10 ('Never 10' is called).
And I will never have Windows up to 10 automatically installed without my knowledge.

Alexey Volchanskiy:
Not in the tray, I didn't say that. But some sort of skype pre-release was installed, it's a black screen with white letters on it. The designers are clearly on a drug trip. And the crap writes messages to me in the notification box that's in the tray.

Same thing, got tired of these notifications.... Did a bit of poking around and took down.... Right clicked skype in the search result and it said something like "Remove skype pre-release" only it worked.

Sergey Golubev:
And I listened, read and moderated the Windows 10 threads (there are two really good help threads about it in the English section), and decided that this Windows 10 is not for me.

And on my ASUS Windows 8.1 tablet with bluetooth mouse and keyboard I installed this:

Never 10 ('Never 10' it's called).
And I automatically have Windows up to 10 without my knowledge never installed.

Well yes. There's been a lot of talk on various sites about Windows 10 being a "Trojan Horse" given as a "gift" for the sake of getting permission to have full access to your personal data without your knowledge. If Windows prior to version 10 had the ability to prohibit the transfer of your personal information, then "don't look a gift horse in the mouth". By agreeing to Windows 10, you have given permission for all personal data and information (wallets, passwords, correspondence, voice communication, etc... etc).

Dmitry Sumsky:
Well, yes. There has been a lot of talk on various sites about Windows 10 being a "Trojan horse" given as a "gift" in order to gain permission to fully access your personal data without your knowledge. If Windows prior to version 10 had the ability to prohibit the transfer of your personal information, then "don't look a gift horse in the mouth". By agreeing to Windows 10, you have given permission for all personal data and information (wallets, passwords, correspondence, voice communication, etc... etc).
You think a lot of yourself, not you personally, but in general ... Who needs all these passwords, or will Microsoft steal your money from your wallets or do they need to know your MT terminal password? They collect information for marketing and nothing more, the same way they collect it in supermarkets, let's not go to the supermarket ... When you verify with a brokerage company or this site, why do not you say they collect information about you?

Or maybe it was not an update, but a download of all the information from the hard drive under the guise of an "update" and the more written and the worse the internet was, the longer the "update" went on? After all, this is easy to check by the traffic. Maybe the outgoing traffic exceeded the incoming traffic at the time of the "update"? ))
Reason: