Access violation at 0x000000007FFF00D6 read to 0xFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Hi every one.
Please help me how solve error in backtest after updating mt5 and compiling  my program:

In forum I found several similar problem   but no clear answer.

Thanks.

mohsen bahrami:
Hi every one.
Please help me how solve error in backtest after updating mt5 and compiling  my program:

Thanks.
That's an MT5 bug which is triggered by something in your code. You will need to reproduce it and provide the code (and all needed technical details) to MQ for them to fix it.

Thanks.
When I use previous version of mt5, no error I have.
How can I get previous updates of mt5  and install it?

mohsen bahrami:
Hi every one.

Thanks.

That's not a bug, according to the error message you are trying to access address in memory that you don't have permission.

for example you define x as an array with 10 length, if you want to access to x[11] you will get this error.

review your code and it will fix

Hamed Zafar #:

That's not a bug, according to the error message you are trying to access address in memory that you don't have permission.

for example you define x as an array with 10 length, if you want to access to x[11] you will get this error.

review your code and it will fix

This is an MT5 bug.

What you are describing is an "Array out of range" error and has nothing to do with the error message.

Alain Verleyen #:

This is an MT5 bug.

What you are describing is an "Array out of range" error and has nothing to do with the error message.

Only on a laptop I can  compile and run the program without any errors. The exe file created can also be run on other computers without any errors .  when it is compiled on other computers , there is the access violation error at runtime.

mohsen bahrami #: Only on a laptop I can compile and run the program without any errors. The exe file created can also be run on other computers without any errors . when it is compiled on other computers , there is the access violation error at runtime.

Then please describe in detail the difference between your laptop and the other computers, in terms of MetaTrader build, OS version and build, CPU, RAM, etc.

Fernando Carreiro #:

Then please describe in detail the difference between your laptop and the other computers, in terms of MetaTrader build, OS version and build, CPU, RAM, etc.

Thanks. I am tired to have to explain again and again that technical details are needed to figure out and fix issues.
Reason: