Oil - perspectives, expectations, opinions. - page 2

Here is an option (multi-year trend assessment).

Brent oil forecast to end 2016

On oil, fundamental analysis and geopolitics rule. The US election will shape the vector for the near future.

Stanislav Korotky:

Here is an option (multi-year trend assessment).

a very realistic forecast )

Do you really think that the various Ma and so on will show where we are going with the boy?))) Look at the real reports at least.

Yuri Evseenkov:
On oil, fundamental analysis and geopolitics rule. The US election will shape the vector for the near future.
How can the US election shape the vector? I think if it does, it will do so on impulse, causing just temporary chaos and unjustified price movement, nothing more... imho

Andrii Maksymchuk:
How can the US election shape the vector? I think if they do, it will be impulsive, causing just temporary chaos and unreasonable price spreads, nothing more... imho
Directly. Further relations, especially with the Saudis and Russia, will depend on the Americans' choice.

Movlat Baghiyev:
Do you really think that the various MA and so on and so forth will show where we are going with the patch?))) Look at least the real reports ...
They are MA and so on to show something)
my personal opinion - MA are quite good assistants. As for the real reports (if you are talking about reserves, rig count etc) it is very questionable sometimes (if at all) the price reacts to this kind of reporting...

Andrii Maksymchuk:
That's why they are MAs and so on, to show something)
Personally, my opinion is that MAs are pretty good helpers. As for the real reports (if you are talking about reserves, rig count etc) it is very questionable sometimes (if at all) how the price reacts to these kinds of reports...
No .SOT and SME reports ....

Yuri Evseenkov:
Straightforward. Further relations, especially with the Saudis and Russia, depend on the Americans' choice.
It is a manipulation of information - nothing more than that. And US policy will not change as dramatically as they are trying to present it to us. All these election slogans are just slogans.

Movlat Baghiyev:
No ... SOT and CME reports ....
So still, the direction of prices as you see it, according to your methodology?
Reason: