Oil - perspectives, expectations, opinions. - page 9

Дмитрий:
Neither the first nor the second means anything at all.
Does the fact that quotes have gone up mean anything?

Yuri Evseenkov:
Does the fact that the quotes are going up mean anything?

quotes are always going up and down.

It's not like they went left and right.

Дмитрий:

quotes are always going up and down.

It's not like they're going left and right.

The sea wave is rocking... They're pumping smart... They learned how to make money not only from raw materials, but also from the right conversations... and the market reacts very quickly...

Дмитрий:
Neither the first nor the second means anything at all.
What do you mean it does not mean anything? Expectations alone didn't go down to $20 a barrel, but at $20 it went down to $50. Now another 15-20 for October. Every Wednesday night by 200-300 and the same during the week.

Akmal Agzamov:
How is it not? On expectations alone we didn't get down to $20 a barrel, but on $20 we got to $50. Now down another 15-20 for October. Every Wednesday night by 200-300 and the same during the week.

Now for another 20-30 for October? Or "I reckon more...."?

Those are two big differences.

Дмитрий:

Now for another 20-30 for October? Or "I reckon more...."?

Those are two big differences.

I believe there will still be an increase. The pindos are going to start running out of stock. Probably not the first week. But the week the stocks start to fall, there'll be some kind of panic and the price will go up.

Akmal Agzamov:
I believe there will still be an increase. The pindos are going to start running low. Probably not the first week. But the week the stocks start to fall, there will be some kind of panic and the price will take off.

All the world's oil storage facilities are full, with more than three billion barrels in stock.

https://lenta.ru/news/2016/09/27/oilopec/

Генсек ОПЕК рассказал о миллиардах баррелей нефти в переполненных хранилищах
Генсек ОПЕК рассказал о миллиардах баррелей нефти в переполненных хранилищах
  • imago stock&people / Globallookpress.com
  • lenta.ru
Все мировые хранилища нефти переполнены, их запасы превышают три миллиарда баррелей. При этом ОПЕК пока не приняла решения о возможном сроке ограничения добычи топлива. Об этом во вторник, 27 сентября, сообщил генеральный секретарь картеля Мухаммед Баркиндо, передает ТАСС. «Это все еще обсуждается», — сказал Баркиндо, отвечая на вопрос о том...

Here they are, the conniving conspirators ) showed their nature ))

As long as the $45 a barrel is holding, I think it makes more sense to buy on pullbacks. Yes to $ 100 per barrel is unlikely to fly this year, but to $ 30 is also unlikely to return.
Imho.

Andrii Maksymchuk

As long as it stays at $45 a barrel I think it makes more sense to buy on pullbacks. We are unlikely to go to $100/bbl this year, but we are also unlikely to go back to $30/bbl.
Imho.

It is unlikely to go above $60 for the brand this year, even if it becomes clear that the rate will not be raised in December. But we may come down to $30 if it becomes clear that the rate will be raised in December. But, imho, this is an unlikely scenario.

Plus there is some uncertainty as the Arabs are now fighting with the U.S. over the lawsuits. This is supposed to push oil up.

sibirqk:

It is unlikely to go above $60 for the brand this year, even if it becomes clear that the rate will not be raised in December. But we may come down to $30 if it becomes clear that the rate will be raised in December. But, imho, this is an unlikely scenario.

Plus there is some uncertainty as the Arabs are now fighting with the U.S. over the lawsuits. This is supposed to push oil up.

Naturally!

Reason: