Trend of interesting thoughts - page 6

Magnatis >>:

Ну паттерном это сложно назвать, хотя суть именно такая. Просто принцип универсальный :)

How much do sharp news movements with a return after a certain period of time interfere with your system?

I've already written, or rather asked, or maybe asserted

what Oleg22 and magnatis are talking about is trading reversal figures and spread economizing on frequent flips is not creating an order

I tried to open pendulum with pendulum and then close it with pendulum.

In two days I have reviewed almost the entire codabase - there were several examples of implementation of this system, but they all have gone into oblivion

or maybe the grail and the bahamas

i searched only for systems based on reverse motion

i think that sitting on the fence and looking for a trend is the same as pivoting back and forth in the market, even with minimal profits

i think that sitting on the fence is the same as swinging back and forth in the market, even if my profit tends to zero and i have a better chance to be in the right place without wasting time on getting down from the fence

Pipsing - a similar example - we sit on the fence at 16:00, two orders back and forth, at 16:35 we understand where we missed the breakthrough and go out of the position by counter redemption

all we stand on the wind - we work out the target (it is a constant!!!) in % in Points, it doesn't matter, we take profit and may return with a counter redemption.

tomorrow is a new day and new reversals, no matter where the price moved we are in the castle ... But I haven't found a good EA for this system yet ...

I don't have enough information to fill in the terms of reference.

I am waiting for a critique

REXX >>:

Насколько Вашей системе мешают резкие новостные движения с возвратом через определенный период времени?

Let it fly far away :) And when it comes back, maybe we'll turn around. It depends on the surrounding "picture".

Magnatis >>:

Пусть летит далеко :) А когда будет возвращаться, возможно мы развернёмся. Это зависит от окружающей "картинки".

But a comeback can be just as quick, emotionally...

baltik >>:

Я уже писал а скорее спрашивал а может утверждал

то о чем говорил олегг22 и магнатис это торговля разворотными фигурами а экономия спреда на частых перевертышах это не создание ордера

и его закрытие а содание и встречное закрытие и есть систама называется маятник PENDULUM

За два дня пересмотрел почти всю кодебазе - было несколько примеров реализации данной системы но все они ушли в не бытие

а может грааль и на багамы

искал исключительно системы основанные на реверсивном движении

так и сам считаю что сидеть на заборе и высматривать тренд это тоже самое что вертется в рынке туда сюда и пусть даже с минимальной прибылью

или прибылью стремящейся к 0 а на агресивном поведении цены больше шансов быть уже там где надо не тратя время на слезание с забора

Пипсовка -аналогичный пример сидим на заборе в 16-00 два ордера туда сюда в 16-35 понимаем куда прорвало доливаемя и выходим из лока встречным погашением

все мы стоим по вету - отрабаотываем цель (это постоянная!!!) в % в Пунктах не важно, фиксируем прибыль здесь можно опять встречным и спать ..

завтра новый день и новые реверсы и пофиг куда пошла цена мы в замке ... но вот EA по этой системе дельную пока не нашел

Да и не все есче пока осознал сам для себя чтоб изложить в виде техзадания

ЖДУ критики

That's all well and good, but the point is just the source of the signal for the reversal. There are many options, but there is a great, simple and very profitable one.

I don't like takeovers. I don't like them in bullets or in percentages. If we stand with the market - let it go as long as it wants! :) Why limit yourself? The further it goes, the bigger the profit the next U-turn will bring :)

And yes, to sit on the fence is a pain in the ass :)

REXX >>:
но ведь возврат может быть таким же быстрым, эмоциональным...

If it was just a surge (well, that's what I call it :) ) - when it's indifferent in our direction, but if it captures the "zone" of the turn, well turn around :) And if you do the U-turns correctly, there will be few unprofitable U-turns :)

Magnatis писал(а) >>

That's all well and good, but the point is just the source of the signal for the reversal. There are many options, but there is a simply wonderful, simple and very profitable one.

Edge of the screen :)

Is it the low of the previous day ? the time - in the direct sense of the word ? the session has ended and someone's session has begun ?

falling trading volumes or on the contrary, their strong increase - the volume indicator at the bottom of the window? FLET?

I do not know, I searched myself and in fibos and in zigzags and paterns - I have not found yet.

baltik >>:

Край экрана :)

Мксимум минимум предыдущего дня ? время - в прямом понятии этого слова? сессия чья то кончилась чья то началась?

падение объемов торгов или наоборрот их реское увеличение - индикатор объемов в низу окна?

Не знаю пока искал сам и в фибо и в зигзаге и патернах - не нашел вообщем пока

This tick volume is about nothing at all. Suffice it to recall that its type and nature varies greatly between different DCs. Trading sessions, time... This complication is unnecessary. In addition, as far as I know, no one has yet learned how to profit from time patterns. Apparently, because there are none, or they are too well hidden :)

baltik писал(а) >>

I'm waiting for a critique.

Are the volumes in your picture going up? 1,2,6,12,14....

Magnatis >>:

Если это был лишь всплеск (ну я так называю :) ) – когда в нашу сторону безразлично, а если захватит "зону" разворота, ну развернём :) И если развороты делаете правильно, то убыточных разворотов будет мало :)

The thing is that the market is set up in such a way that it masks the true departure of the price by different in size spikes, so you have to vary the size of the working lot, how to bypass it to increase the efficiency of entry, has not come to mind yet ...
Reason: