What does a freelancing client pay for for an EA in exp format or for open source code? - page 5

Vitaly Muzichenko:
Any candy tastes good, and we choose it according to taste, not price or wrapper. The program works correctly, that's all, and so does the candy, if you bought it with a lemon flavour and it really does have a lemon flavour and not an orange flavour, then there is no question about the candy. Or do you buy candy to break it down into micronutrients at home? I buy it to eat, not to see what it's made of.
It's not working the way it's supposed to. He mixed up the stops and the targets. He knows about it. The only way it's working is if he put restrictions on it. How do I know if there's any more restrictions? I can't see anything. There's no open code.

Evgeny Belyaev:

You have a Market indicator in your EA. What if after some time the indicator stops working or the developer of the indicator changes its logic, the Expert Advisor will stop working. Have you thought about this?

I am not defending the Appliciant/Defender. I think the performer is wrong.

Of course I did. If I need it, I will buy it later.

Evgeny Belyaev:

I am not defending the doer. I don't think the contractor is right.

But Arbitrage doesn't think so... Very funny...

azfaraon:
He mixed up the stops and takes. He knows about it. The program only works if he put limits on it. How do I know if there are any other limits?
You have not said anything about the demo before, and you also did not talk about faulty work logic. If this is true, then the arbitration must be on your side, well, if you live not far from the artist, you can also come and take away the source code, along with your computer, it is not difficult these days.

azfaraon:
Of course I did. If I need it, I'll buy the open source code.
And who told you that someone would sell you the open source code? At the very least, you need the seller's consent!

Vitaly Muzichenko:
You haven't said anything about the demo before, nor have you said anything about faulty work logic. If it is true, the arbitration must be on your side, but if you live close to the artist, you can come visit, it is not difficult these days.
I would never say hello to such a man, even if he were a neighbour ... And the money he earns is haram (I do not know how to say it in Russian).

Evgeny Belyaev:
Who told you that someone would sell you the open source code of the indicator? At the very least you need the seller's consent!
Why should I get a closed code for my money? It is written in black and white I am the customer, he is just the contractor. This is not a joint business, so we should have questions about whose product belongs to him.

So keep in mind, guys. As I understand it, the laws are written in such a way that there is always a loophole for manipulation.

azfaraon:
Why should I get the Code for my own money? It's written in black and white, I am the client, he is just the contractor. This is not a joint business, so we have questions about who owns what product.

What does this have to do with the EA? I'm talking about the indicator!!!

And who told you that someone will sell you an open code indicator from the Market? This, at a minimum, requires the seller's consent!

azfaraon:
So, take note, guys.
Consider who? That sounds like a threat!
Reason: