I have been charged, where do I find out what for? - page 16

sergeev:

No, that's what the contractor says to me.

and for this oil level I, as the customer, agree and pay.

---

But here no one said anything to anyone, the TOR was just confirmed automatically. in a hurry. in the original version without clarification or discussion

and then it turns out that the contractor does not service this type of engine.

and that's it,

the customer is out of time and petrol for getting to this contractor.

Don't be a yuppie. No one at the service will tell you "Do you mind if the oil level is in the middle between the minimum and maximum?"

Some service stations won't even let you in the work area.

Vladon:

the solution is to freeze the 5% from the executor as well.

supported.

Renat:

This is because you have to discuss the task, have correspondence within the service, and clarify it, rather than "I just pressed a button". It's your own fault if you go to the side to discuss it and then submit it to arbitration.

Besides, arbitration has other solutions: award the customer, award the contractor, split 50/50 between the parties. But in any case, a fine is charged.

I am not a programmer and made up the TOR from my knowledge, if the contractor was not clear, he should ask. The contractor has no questions, I understand that everything is clear. I do not just press the button.

Vladon:

Although in this case I am of course on the client's side. I think that the right solution is to freeze the 5% from the contractor as well.

Exactly.

TheXpert:

From the customer, yeah.

As long as the perpetrators are not financially responsible, arbitration fairness can be forgotten as a pipe dream. And no amount of excuses and explanations will change the situation.

You should at least read the terms and conditions of service.

We are not spoiling unrealistic things or engaging in theory, but balancing service conditions, where there are few gentlemen. For the system to live, it must have coercive checks and balances that punish little more than the original fault.

I purposely tell and show the point so that people learn and understand.

This is it:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategy testing

I was charged for it, where can I find out why?

Renat, 2013.12.04 10:41

I don't know where you got the money, because you have to discuss the task, correspond with the service, and clarify it, instead of "I just pressed the button". If you leave to discuss it on the side, and then submit it to arbitration, you are at fault.

Besides, arbitration has other solutions: award the customer, award the contractor, split 50/50 between the parties. But in any case, a fine is charged.

It seems to me that in this case, since the arbitrator has several options of who to fine, then a full, not abridged, story by the client will put everything in its place.

In this situation, after reviewing the claims, the arbitrator chose from three options of who to fine, and chose to fine the client. So the client is not telling the truth here. Because seeing the correspondence he showed, the fine should be taken from the contractor or 50/50, but the fine was taken from the client. So we don't know the weight that tipped the scales. The arbitration knows, but it is confidential and can only be revealed by the client or the contractor.

Where, by the way, is the contractor?

Renat

Are you going to post the negative on me or not?

kylinar2012:

I think this is already offensive. If you know any part of it that has been withheld, please publish it, I'll let you do it. I wrote this on page 2. What kind of business is it - I know something - but it is something - I will not say, and people will look at him crooked - what - something is wrong.

Be honest for once. Don't do that to people.

And if there's nothing to say, don't even start.

Dear Sir, you are the one making the claims. It is you who hide the details and you are doing the work on the side.

It is your words that are the basis of the decision.

Contender:

This is nonsense.

It wasn't his fault. He confirmed he was serious about his intentions.

Strange indeed. It's understandable when the costs of arbitration are taken from the wrong side. Taking it from someone who has the money just seems strange.

Imagine you come to a supermarket and there is an extra chocolate bar in your receipt, and when you ask why you are being told: someone stole our chocolate bar yesterday, we should reimburse the costs, we work for you. This does not happen, because the percentage of theft is built into the price. So the customers still pay, but according to fairer rules. Should MQ also think about it? Introduce a separate insurance fee, for example.

Another option is to charge the programmers a deposit. If you want to participate in the service, put down a small deposit. Immediately there would be fewer insurance cases :).

Renat:

Dear Sir, you are the one making the claims. It is you who are withholding details and you who are conducting work on the side.

It is your words that have formed the basis of the decision made.

Why don't you want to publicise what you believekylinar2012 has withheld?

Reason: