Total wiretapping is being introduced - page 52

The tone of the discussion is calmer, which is good but also frustrating. And there are fewer posts. Apparently when you call those who are clowns clowns, not everyone is ready to face reality. But it was fun to read some of the comments.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

By the way, another of the results of the throw-in is to find out the reaction of the public. Not the grandmothers at the TV, but the active part - the youth. After all, it is well known that revolutions are made by young people, hot-headed, highly suggestible, ready to catch fire from any spark. I remember myself very well in my youth, it's a pity that many people have forgotten how much their bellybutton sticks out).

And given that the Tsar is smart and a Chekist, I don't rule out the possibility that this is a public opinion survey of an active part of society. How does Paretto's rule go? 10% of actions produce 90% of results.

Let's remember how small forces made the October revolution possible in the first place. It was enough to open liquor stores in St Petersburg and ignite the youth on ships and in the army.

The White Movement, the long Civil War - that's all for later. But then it was a move on a horse - confusion and chaos.

Once again, P is a clever man, and if he has signed this pre-deadline decree - there is some kind of game behind it. And judging by his foreign policy he knows how to play a tougher game than all the theorists on this forum put together.)

I'll save the link to this post of mine, we'll see in the autumn.

Alexei, that is if the branch survives.

There are many places in the law that relate to missionaries and the church. But of course, everyone is excited by the impossible task of keeping the traffic. But that is only one of the points of the law :-) This point will of course be corrected. But it says that it is allowed to store from 0 to 6 months, and there may be variants. Storing more than 2,000 episodes of "Santa Barbara" or "The X-Files" :-) will not be.

Remember the famous technique that was used in the old days when films were accepted by the government. Directors compromised and cut blunt moments from the film, thus saving other subtle humor or key points.

It is possible that marasmus was consciously introduced into the law, but it is also very possible due to stupidity. Note that often the leadership in decision making does not consult with experts, and this often happens at all levels.

Alexander Antoshkin:

I don't know what you read there, my gut says the following:

"this whole boyhood has been working fine for twenty years, it's just that we've been told that I'll listen to you, and you owe me more."

they have created some fucking rules of social networks, added federal statistics (life, birth rate, death), and other stuff ......... and submitted church registers to the database ,,,,,,,,, and this monster is not satisfied with everything

I think I'm beginning to understand why they need this time line,

Our morons don't want to know about Man, they want to know about the consequence ,,,,.

+ That's exactly what I resent, not only do they violate the Constitution, but they also pay for its implementation!

If need be, they will listen to it on-the-fly, or even with a prosecutor's authorization.

Illegal wiretapping can not be charged directly, but the information obtained illegally is usually used in a criminal case. - and that's where bad people can get worried.

Well, they will save some of your traffic, without analysis and wiretapping - and then they will delete it in 6 months. But if necessary - the authorities will have an opportunity to wiretap - with historical possibility, but if you are caught .

But there is a logical question - what honest citizens should be afraid of? Right - only that their talks (if they have a value) may be disclosed or sold somewhere or other.

After all, ISPs have ordinary people working as server administrators.

Alexander Antoshkin:

It's elementary, Watson: and it's time-sensitive ...

it's just that all the trendsetters like Yarovaya, the liberal freaks

and all the assholes

who are trending.)

stupidly:

to line up six ina row along the border of the Soviet Union with Lithuania to make hay for their beloved collective farm... that's the right thing to do...

Soon the cows will be fed and love for the country will be dug in blood ,,,,,,,. Meanwhile, this whore and your laws with her recording all over the Internet, I will not land where helicopters cannot land ......

There is a bad smell of the damp grave in your post, like an old damp cellar.

You can feel it in the text of the post - that there is a longing for a steady hand, black funnels and free labour.

Alexey Viktorov:

it already has

There is a lot of repetition in the thread, which suggests that the topic should be archived.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

it already has

There is a lot of repetition in the thread, which suggests that the topic should be archived.

The first 3-4 pages I kept track of the branch, but then I got bored with it all so I did not see it. And look through before posting something lazy. Let's consider that "repetition is the mother of learning".

Alexey Viktorov:
I followed the thread for the first 3-4 pages, but then I got bored with it, so I didn't see it. I was too lazy to look it over before posting it. Let's consider "repetition is the mother of learning".
Repetition is the mother of learning and a refuge for the lazy

Alexandr Saprykin:
repetition is the mother of learning and a haven for the lazy

+ ok - on topic - heat - laziness

Alexey Viktorov:

Why post that liar a second time?
Reason: