Installing the terminal in Windows 10 - page 8

It still gives out errors.
Files:

Ibragim Dzhanaev:
It still gives out errors.

Click on the atapi error in the list to read the error description below, and show a screenshot again.

I had an error like this a long time ago due to a bad contact on the stub that connects the hard drive to the motherboard.

This is the area of interest in the atapi error log:

Sergey Basov:

Install on D and run MT (and ME) in portable mode. To do this, add /portable to the shortcut properties for MT and ME.

... And you will get a lot of headaches when working with

Комбинатор:
... And get a lot of headaches in working in the pendulum
I suspect that most of those who have been using MT for a few years (who started before the MT4 revolution) run MT in portable mode (judging by the forum old-timers' posts on similar topics). Nobody died from this portable yet. I think it is a matter of habit, for me this mode is more convenient. If I use several terminals without portable it's not convenient to work with long chaotic character sets in them.

Sergey Basov:

I'm just an old-timer. I am doing fine with 3-5 terminals without a key, I used to have up to 10 or more, and I don't feel any inconvenience.

But I often see on forums how the "key people" have this one that doesn't work, and this one that glitches.

Sergey Basov:

Click on the atapi error in the list to read the error description below, and show a screenshot again.

I had an error like this a long time ago due to a bad contact on the stub that connects the hard drive to the motherboard.

This is the area of interest in the atapi error log:

Files:

Комбинатор:

I'm just an old-timer. I am doing fine with 3-5 terminals without a key, I used to have up to 10 or more, and I don't feel any inconvenience.

But I often see on forums how the "key people" have this one that doesn't work, and this one that glitches.

My portable works fine, not a single problem. But I have been with computers for 20 years, so it probably works like clockwork. Most likely those "key users" have problems with both portable and non portable, maybe they just don't have enough knowledge and experience with computers in general. If portable caused any terrible problems, then MQ would not make it at all.

Ibragim Dzhanaev:

Pull out the cable that connects the hard drive to the motherboard and check its contacts. If it looks OK, with no damage or deformation, plug it in again, gently and as far as it will go. If the contacts are in doubt, then try a new stub.

If that doesn't help, I'd first try another hard disk and check the BIOS settings.

Sergey Basov:

Pull out the cable that connects the hard drive to the motherboard and check its contacts. If it looks OK, with no damage or deformation, plug it in again, gently and as far as it will go. If the contacts are in doubt, try a new stub.

If that doesn't help, I'd first try another hard drive and check the BIOS settings.

Got it. I'll pull it out now.

What about the hard drive? If, for example, a part is damaged, you could isolate it, i.e. you could rewrite it to another part of the drive...

I don't have another drive, so I can't just check...

I guess I'd have to call in a handyman then?

Sergey Basov:

Pull out the cable that connects the hard drive to the motherboard and check its contacts. If it looks OK, with no damage or deformation, plug it in again, gently and as far as it will go. If the contacts are in doubt, then try a new stub.

If that doesn't help, I'd first try another hard drive and check BIOS settings.

Cleaned it. Visually there are no problems.

Switched it on at 16.57. Doesn't seem to give any errors...

Files:
Reason: