portable mode problem

hello,
I have installed mt4 on my google drive in portable mode, so I can use it on my desktop and laptop{, not at the same time}. now the problem with my mt4 is...
1} I open mt4 in desktop, enter my login details and it works fine. after this I close my mt4, give some time to update all files to google drive.
after this, I check that all files are uploaded to my google drive laptop folder. then I try to open mt4 on my laptop but it asks for login details again. and vice versa
2} I am using manual dashboard ea to open trades, place stoploss, trail stoploss and take partial profits. but once I open mt4 in other computer ea just doesn't trail stoploss or take partial profit. looks like ea remember its trade but doesn't act on it anymore
can anyone please suggest any solution to this?

kinjal parekh:
hello,
I have installed mt4 on my google drive in portable mode, so I can use it on my desktop and laptop{, not at the same time}. now the problem with my mt4 is...
1} I open mt4 in desktop, enter my login details and it works fine. after this I close my mt4, give some time to update all files to google drive.
after this, I check that all files are uploaded to my google drive laptop folder. then I try to open mt4 on my laptop but it asks for login details again. and vice versa
2} I am using manual dashboard ea to open trades, place stoploss, trail stoploss and take partial profits. but once I open mt4 in other computer ea just doesn't trail stoploss or take partial profit. looks like ea remember its trade but doesn't act on it anymore
can anyone please suggest any solution to this?

1) Use .ini file.

Put your login credentials inside a startup .ini file, then change your link to MT4 to run the .ini file.

https://www.metatrader4.com/en/trading-platform/help/service/start_conf_file

2) Trailing stops occur in the Terminal, not at the broker. Thus, when you close Terminal on one machine, they are gone.

Anthony Garot:

2) Trailing stops occur in the Terminal, not at the broker. Thus, when you close Terminal on one machine, they are gone.

but when I install mt4 normally like in c drive and close it and re-open it then trailing stops are not gone.

Reason: