Rhetorical question - page 4

So far, this is the strategy.

deposit 1000$

profit 30-87 $ a day (no full automotization is the limit when trading 0.01)

drawdown showed 27% during the week (but trades closed all the same in the plus $78 in total) it was in February

decided to put a dynamic stop (30%) on the means.

Goal number 1....to get to 2000 thousand

Goal number 2..... to 5000

Goal #3.... to 10000 (this is a full profit) and no drawdowns

to target 1 ........ a month

to target 2 .......3 months

to target 3....... who knows?

Probably the best plan.....:)

forex.tramp2:

So far, this is the strategy.

deposit 1000$

Profit 30-87$ a day (while there is no full automotization is the limit when trading 0.01)

Probably the best plan.....:)

The plan is good. Do you start on Monday? I wish we could.

Just don't forget, that we are terribly interested in your progress (in a friendly way, without envy) -- post about your progress in this thread, at least once a week.

I've had a lot of such goals on this forum and on mql4.com forum over the last years -- no one has reached it -- but you will succeed, every brokerage house likes such goals -- just don't forget to tell us.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

So that's a good thing!

It's when there's no volatility that's trouble. I will just work with small lots. I`ve been working with small lots - but recently I`ve raised cent account with huge risks and then lost it on US news, because I`ve got cheeky and did not reduce the lots ))

I`ve written a sticker on my monitor. Leha, do not be greedy!

It should be different: "Lecha, don't brag!!!"

Did you have a 100% a week target there? Were you down for the second week?

But what's interesting, you said you showed your friend a master class on how to trade -- what did your friend say when you lost?

It will take about a week to prepare.....

Find a vps with a fast limit connection

Panel needs to be set up

As they say test it 7 times...... and then dump the whole deposit:)

I have it set up myself..... it'll show if I'm worth anything in the markets or if all I know is rubbish...

While there is time I will try to automate the system completely..... but there is such an algorithm, I am afraid there will be problems with writing the logical part

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

The other way to put it is: "Leha, don't brag!!!"

Did you have a 100% weekly target there? Were you down for the second week?

But what's interesting, you said you showed your friend a master class on how to trade - what did your friend say when you lost?

Everybody likes to brag, it is not one of the sins )). My friend also told me not to be greedy. The initial amount was small, so I did not feel sorry for myself. This kind of trading on the brink of a foul actually gives a lot of experience.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

Over the last few years many on this forum and on the mql4.com forum -- many have set similar goals -- no one has ever achieved the goal

Hello please. Just because you weren't reported doesn't mean it didn't happen.

Комбинатор:
Hello, please. Just because you weren't reported doesn't mean it didn't happen.
You're rarely right about that - I really don't get a report, and I don't need one - I have enough indirect observations to draw conclusions.

Forex.Tramp:

What percentage of equity drawdown is considered safe!

There are many systems for which there is an indefinable drawdown. let's say if the depo is $50,000-$100,000 and the trading volume is 0.01, this is in fact an unacceptable drawdown for the system. Usually with such a deposit drawdown will koobalyatsya within 1-7%.Pri average earnings of 10-15% per month ...

But since hardly anyone can afford (from simple traders) such a deposit, we take the easiest $1000.

So with such a deposit what percentage drawdown is objectively dangerous?

Now I'm testing my system ... I can start with $1000, but I need to assess risks ...

Here are my preliminary results

Profitability averaged 5-10% per day this has shown trade since the beginning of the year

Maximum drawdown was 26% of $ 1000 (excluding profitable trades) is profit taken every day, and the account 1000 remain every day. And this is only drawdown, with this drawdown trade closed in + $ 78.

Here I think either not to withdraw every day and withdraw once every 2 weeks.

Or start not with 1000 but with 2000 or 3000 $. But I need time ... with a depot of 10000 $ when trading 0.01 drawdown is just not feasible....

If you write your thoughts ...

0% is a safe landing and anything above 0 can go up to 100%)

Alexey Volchanskiy:
Everyone loves to brag, it's not on the list of sins )) ...
-- included -- vanity, pride --https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Главные_грехи
Reason: