Algorithm Optimisation Championship. - page 72

Реter Konow:
Peter suggested that you fight on algorithms a long time ago. Your enlightenment is no longer interesting.

So why are you messing with my head? If you can fight, fight. If you can't, learn the rules. I won't even change them for myself, let alone for you.

I gave you questions for self-study on algorithms, but you still haven't prepared or answered them.

Any other questions? July 11. Competition. You and me. A task with a text. All of them.

Andrey Dik:

What's the reason for your intense focus on me? If you are in love (I have no other plausible explanation) then I'm sorry, I'm not interested in you as a woman.

In the context of forum rules, your post is classified as an attempt to "offend, insult another".

Response.

You are, as far as I understand, male. Judging by the name on your passport.

It's strange to hear you associate dialogue with me with any of your sexual predilections.

I'm not yours.

Develop the male-female theme with your friends in the appropriate society. As you once put it on someone on the forum, "I can't stand him". Typical league representative style. How does one respond to such an account: "Nasty"?

Now, on to the substance of your first question, what am I doing here. The answer is simple: I'm a spectator to the circus you've staged. As the forum times are boring. Your thread and your immense pompous pompousness -- couldn't help but draw attention to yourself.

Реter Konow:
What other questions? July 11. Competition. You and me. A text challenge. All of them.

Well, if no one else shows up, we can do it in twos. I was already thinking that everyone refused to participate, since no one who signed up is active.

But that problem with text is monotonous in terms of revealing different features of algorithms, so it is not suitable for competition. It was an example for training.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

In the context of forum rules, your post is classified as an attempt to "offend, insult another".

Response.

You are, as far as I understand, male. Judging by the name on your passport.

It's strange to hear you associate dialogue with me with any of your sexual predilections.

I'm not yours.

Develop the male-female theme with your friends in the appropriate society. As you once put it on someone on the forum, "I can't stand him". Typical league representative style. How does one respond to such an account: "Nasty"?

Now, on to the substance of your first question, what am I doing here. The answer is simple: I'm a spectator to the circus you've staged. As the forum times are boring. Your thread and your immense pompous pompousness -- couldn't help but draw attention to yourself.

There are plenty of perverts around and your intense, but worthless, irrelevant attention to me is alarming. Spectator -- watch silently. Stock up on popcorn and enjoy.

A task with a text. Or are you unsure of yourself?

Andrey Dik:
There are plenty of perverts around...
You're reacting so strangely and unambiguously to everything -- are you in trouble? Are you haunted? -- there was a book by Dale Carnegie called How to Stop Worrying and Start Living -- might help you find peace and yourself.

Реter Konow:
A task with text. Or are you not confident in yourself?

What's the point of these "can't you do it?

Let it be a task with text, I don't care, but I personally am not interested in this task and it doesn't reveal the full potential of my algorithm.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

Putting yourself in your shoes is extremely difficult.

You have to know how to do it - to screw up an unprecedented $3,000 prize fund support for the MC.

Says the man who managed to lose his place at the top of freelance development?

Andrey F. Zelinsky:
You react so strangely and unambiguously to everything -- do you have problems? Are you haunted? -- there was a book by Dale Carnegie called How to Stop Worrying and Start Living -- might help you find peace and yourself.
I don't have a problem, turn your attention away from me, there's a lot of interesting things in the world. You can do good things in life, you only have to want to. Start by getting a small animal and try not to let it die in the first week.
Reason: