Algorithm Optimisation Championship. - page 121

Реter Konow:

You know, you can certainly imagine it as my mocking the topicstarter, but the topicstarter himself periodically mocks the participants, running away from his own championship.

It's simple:

... compared to the other contestants.

What "other participants"? You're the only one in the action.

Maybe he's not running away from the championship, but from you.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

What "other participants"? You are the only participant in this action.

Maybe he's not running away from the championship, but from you.

No, not from me. From potential defeat.

Реter Konow:
No, not from me. From potential defeat.
For there to be defeat and victory, you must first hold a championship. In the month and a half that this thread has been in existence, we have not seen any progress towards a championship.

Alexandr Saprykin:
For there to be defeat and victory, you must first hold a championship. In the month and a half that this thread has been in existence, there has been no progress towards a championship.
The obviousness has never been so accurately articulated and denounced! )

Реter Konow:
The obviousness has never been so accurately articulated and denounced! )
So my assumption is correct - you have decided to methodically and sequentially beat up the topicstarter, to drive him to the asylum - all very deliberately and subtly, you can't get anything wrong with it

Andrey F. Zelinsky:
So my assumption is correct - you decided to methodically and consistently beat up the topicstarter, to drive him to insane asylum - and everything is very thoughtful and subtle, you can't get anything wrong.

Why would I do that?

I want to beat him in a fair contest.

I am creating my own algorithm for this purpose. I asked the topicstarter to do everything according to the regulations he set up and to publish the codes. Just follow the rules and nothing else.

I needed the codes to get a complete picture of how the whole system works, as I'm creating the algorithm from scratch and for the first time.

Nothing that would help me win unfairly, I did not ask him.

The topicstarter began to put a spoke in the wheel, looking for a catch, suspicions, changes in the rules, and all sorts of evasions.

As soon as Yuri showed his result, which many times surpassed the result of the same problem of the topicstarter on the number of hits, so immediately there were new rules that the accuracy is 3 times more important than the number of hits.

If someone outruns the topicstarter in accuracy, he may be disqualified by unexpected rules.

The problem is that the topicstarter himself sets the rules and judges. The referee in this case is only needed to compose the key.

In short, as long as the championship process is run by the topicstarter, the championship will not start and will not end.

I would like to add that everything I say is just my opinion.

If, after getting out of the ban, the topicstarter continues to follow the regulations, I will continue to defend the idea of the championship against anyone who gets in his way. That's my position.

Реter Konow:
If he gets out of ban, the topicstarter will continue to follow the rules, I will continue to protect the idea of the championship from anyone who would stand in his way. That's my position.

That's it - the end of the topicstarter.

No wonder he insulted Barabashka intentionally today - to escape - Barabashka is guaranteed to get a ban for insults to his address (he was not given a ban for insults to ordinary forum members).

Реter Konow:

And you are a great master of twisting the facts. From the beginning you tried to adjust the rules to suit you and were indignant when I didn't go along with it. But you were the first to rebuke me for changing the rules when I made concessions and the rules were changed.

You blew your brains out, but it turns out that you do not have a ready-made algorithm. I do not want to have any dealings or competitions with you. Have a nice day!

If you want to compete - compete in your branch, where for some reason your post has been the only one in it since its inception....

Reason: