Programming - page 13

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

Why are you picking on the girl, you clingy little thing?

we don't mind her unobtrusive comment -- and we don't see any advertising

There's no shame in hitting on a girl. I'm strictly hetero. Your predilections can be seen in your avatar.

Evgeny Belyaev:
It's not shameful to hit on a girl, I'm strictly hetero. Your predilections, on the other hand, can be seen in your avatar.

the russian language is a good one -- the word "pester" is synonymous with: get off me, get off, get off, get off, get off[http://dic.academic.ru/dic.nsf/dic_synonims/260997/приставать].

and if you add the word "hetero" to your "hit on a girl" -- you get "sex maniac".

p.s. a girl should be courted -- the meaning of "courted" can be seen there, at the link

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

the russian language is a good one -- the word "pester" is synonymous with: get off me, get off, get off, get off, get off[http://dic.academic.ru/dic.nsf/dic_synonims/260997/приставать].

and if you add the word "hetero" to your "hit on a girl" -- you get "sex maniac".

p.s. a girl has to be courted -- the meaning of "courted" can be seen there, at the link

I suggest a squirrel hunt!

http://hozyindachi.ru/kak-oxotitsya-na-belku-opisanie-processa/

Как охотиться на белку: описание процесса
Как охотиться на белку: описание процесса
  • hozyindachi.ru
Белка обыкновенная, или векша — именно под таким именем знали белку на Руси. Ареал её обитания огромен и занимает практически всю территорию России. Связано это прежде всего с её неприхотливостью к среде обитания и широким диапазоном кормов, потребляемых ею в пищу.Она ест практически всё: орехи, корни, ягоды, семена растений, грибы, а также не...

I wonder what would happen if the participants in this thread were in the same room. :)

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

I wonder what would happen if the participants in this thread were in the same room. :)

The hat would have been made out of skin...

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

would get drunk and have a laugh :-)

Yuriy Zaytsev:

get drunk and laugh :-)

With a good man, it's a sin not to drink!

Evgeny Belyaev:
Advertising your signals.
with zero trades))

Alexandr Saprykin:
with zero trades))
I think you're short-sighted. Go to that girl's profile, in the signals tab. Yes, there's one free signal there now. New ones will be added in the future, for a fee. A man who goes to the signals tab will see all the signals. So this is advertising, the theorem is proven!

Evgeny Belyaev:
You're being short-sighted. Go to that girl's profile, the signals tab. Yeah, right now there's one free signal. New ones will be added in the future, for a fee. A man who goes to the signals tab will see all the signals. So this is advertising, the theorem is proven!

several people have already told you -- we don't see any advertising -- end of story.

Better deal with your double registrations --Evgeny Belyaev andEugene Belyj are the same passenger -- no double registrations allowed on this site.

Reason: