Programming - page 7

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

-- another common but fundamentally useless piece of advice.

For learning to program -- you shouldn't buy programming books at all -- they're no help.

For a beginner, you need a programming book from school -- it will give you the basic basics of the algorithm.

Next, you need a) Handbook for the language, there is a ton of examples -- no programming book can replace handbook for the language -- and b) the problem to be solved -- and c) desire to solve the problem by yourself.

you promised to leave, didn't you? ...

a hard-coated walnut for an appetizer:

(

for example: it's understandable that when a student studies a subject, prepares, goes to a tutor and pays for a tutor -

it's not perceived with idiotic cries - let him study everything himself

or a recommendation - as in a submarine - complete autonomy - no books - etc.?

Or is the recommendation to find a tutor coming up ?

)

Navyinvader:

By the way, some of these tips are very good!

The truth is when they say that books are useless - it reminds of the Inquisition years - they used to say so then too - in some places they even burnt books.

I would not single out programming books ... ...not abstract ones but ones about a specific language

but alas MQL4 MQL5 books are not available in shops - there's Sergei Korolev in electronic form - but only in MQL4

Since MQL4 MQL5 are very similar to C - also very good old book on C by authors of the language D Ritchie and B Kernighan

the book will give you some idea - it's available somewhere on the net.

---

You see Zelinsky- I'm quite objective, unlike you, and almost have some sympathy for you already

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

Why is the old version of MQL4 so different from the new one, that it erases the value of the textbook?

It should be useful to study from this book (especially as there is no other suitable version) - with help of forum and compilation errors - it will be faster to learn.

Besides, there is a list of differences between "old" and "new" version -- there is a pathetic list of differences.

Alexey Volchanskiy:
This tutorial describes an old version of MQL4, you shouldn't study it.

he is right, as a base version of the tutorial is good enough - at least because there are no others.

And the book by Sergey Kovalev is good for beginners.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:
Dear. ...

I know how to correct mistakes ... and I know how to change a person's attitude but if I see positive qualities

--

Except that when people judge others on the basis of two phrases - and not always having understood the essence of their occurrence or looking at the profile :-) , it's sad.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

i know how to correct mistakes ... and i know how to change a person's attitude but if i see positive qualities

--

Except that when people judge others on the basis of two phrases - and not always having understood the essence of their occurrence or looking at the profile :-) , it's sad.

"It is inherent in man to err, and inherent in the fool to insist on his error" [Cicero].

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

"It is inherent in a man to err, but in a fool to insist on his error" [Cicero]

"It's all sucked out of thin air" [Humpty Squirrel].

Eugene Belyj:
"It's all a bit out of hand" [Humpty Squirrel].
-- it feels like a double account --Evgeny Belyaev andEugene Belyj are the same passenger -- I understand double accounts are not allowed on the site.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

"It is inherent in a man to err, but in a fool to insist on his error" [Cicero].

Your quotation of the ancient philosophers sounds like: You also admit that you were wrong, if that's the case then maybe it's not all so sad.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

Your quotation of the ancient philosophers sounds like: You also admit you were wrong, ....

You're a guesser, of course )

Andrey F. Zelinsky:
-- it feels like a double account --Evgeny Belyaev andEugene Belyj are the same passenger -- I understand that double accounts are not allowed.

Another attempt to judge by primitive attributes - by profile!

Logic - both have products through the resource, so they have different passports

or do you think I'm really a penguin lifter?

Yuriy Zaytsev:

Again trying to judge by primitive traits - by profile!

Logic is involved - both have products passed through the resource which means they have different passports

look at each account -- one profile is verified -- the other is not -- so it's "both can't have products hosted".

If administration keeps track of double registrations -- it's easy to figure out who's who.

but there's a 99% chance it's double accounts.

p.s. the second account is clearly a storm, trying to be rude and deliberately picking a fight -- it's a "I don't care about the ban" style

Reason: