Programming - page 2

Karputov Vladimir:

No one has ever forbidden knowledge of HTML. He who seeks, finds :)

Are you really serious right now?

Do you really think that forum visitors look at HTML code?

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

Are you really serious right now?

Do you really think that forum visitors look at HTML code?

Are you really interested in what he says and thinks? I really doubt it, you just need someone to latch on to, if you don't then this post of yours wouldn't be there as it doesn't carry information for the topicstarter.

Andrey Dik:
Are you really interested in what he says and thinks? I really doubt it, you just need someone to cling to, if not, there would be no need for your post as it does not carry information for the topicstarter.

In fact -- now you're picking on me for nothing.

You want me to tell you off, that's fine.

You don't have the intelligence or the wit for much.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:
In fact - now you are picking on me.

OK. Let's try to get to the bottom of the issue.

You have expressed an opinion that this forum is a forum for programmers and have provided arguments for his opinion. You have expressed the opposite opinion, but have not provided arguments.

In short, the top starter what to do now? Have doubts? - Not at all, because after a question of the topicstarter was followed by a reply Barabashka, with justification, and all that was after - useless.

But I'll make my suggestion: maybe the topic starter wanted to know if there were programmers of general plan, C++ and other stuff on this forum, and not just MQL. The answer is yes, I personally know them.

Now, why do you think there are no programmers here?

Andrey Dik:

OK. Let's try to get to the bottom of the issue.

Now, justify why you think there are no programmers here?

I'm surprised that you personally are so hurt by the fact that the topic-starter, who has experience in freelance orders, suddenly, for some reason does not see any programmers on the forum.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

I'm surprised that you personally are so hurt by the fact that the topicstarter, who has experience in freelance orders, suddenly, for some reason does not see any programmers on the forum.

Because you haven't read carefully, he needs a forex and programming owner, not some mediocre coder

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

I am surprised that you personally are so hurt by the fact that the topicstarter, who has experience in freelance orders, suddenly for some reason does not see any programmers on the forum.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
Because you have not read carefully, he needs a forex and programming owner, not some mediocre coder.

Maybe because he is looking for a programmer, because he met some coders in freelancing?

I don't want to offend anyone, I don't even want to search for whom he worked with.

There is a proverb: "One fool throws a stone in the water, 100 smart ones can't pull it out".

You have to have patience and not engage in fortune-telling. It is not the price of forex to guess where it will go: up or down.

leha800:
Are there people here who do programming in addition to forex?

The correct way to put it is: There are people here who do forex in addition to programming!

I wanted to ask if there are people here who can write programs not related to forex apart from advisors!
Reason: