Safe, profitable and exciting forex - page 7

Switch to Robo, it's more democratic)))

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
I have been working with this broker for a very long time, we have a trusting relationship, they always try to help online or over the phone. I don't think they do it consciously. They should fix the cent server bug when I put them in front of the fact that both servers work. I'm interested to hear from the programmers - how the 3rd line in the EA's security system appears.
I am intrigued! What is this line? Can I see the screen?

Yury Kirillov:
You're intriguing! What's the line? Can I see the screen?
Can you please tell me how to copy the EA settings panel? And the 3rd line, see above post.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Can you please tell me how to copy the EA settings panel? And see the 3rd line above post.
The PrintScreen button can be pressed together with Alt. Then paste from the clipboard into the Paint editor for example.

Yury Kirillov:
You are intrigued! What is this line? Can I have a look at the screen?

Google:

• Allow changes in Signals settings- this option allows/denies an MQL5 programto subscribe and unsubscribe from Signals, as well as changeSignal settings. The function of working with the signals database in MQL5 programs allows you to analyze the signals quality on your own, dynamically manage subscription and regulate risks. The signal management features can be found inthe MQL5 Reference.

Yury Kirillov:
Intriguing! What's that line? Can I see the screen?

Valid EA (there is also a tick here to allow trading, I just missed it):

The same EA that turns into a faulty EA without my knowledge, probably with the appearance or disappearance of the 3rd line in the 'Safety' system:

that's what your broiler is like.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

A serviceable councillor:

The same advisor that turns into a faulty advisor without my knowledge, possibly with the appearance or disappearance of the 3rd line in the 'Safety' system:

Did you install the platform yourself or the broker? On vpc. Is it possible to put a platform from methaquotes instead of the existing one?

Yury Kirillov:
Did you set up the platform yourself or the broker? On vpc. Is it possible to put a platform from methaquotes instead of the existing one?
My broker has never failed before. I have never failed before.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

A serviceable councillor:

The same advisor that turns into a faulty advisor without my knowledge, possibly with the appearance or disappearance of the 3rd line in the 'Safety' system:

Now I looked at the same terminal, when I connect to one broker, I have this checkbox (line), but when I connect to another, it is not there. So this option is set by the broker.
Reason: