1st and 2nd derivatives of the MACD - page 20

trol222:

Just wait and see...

Although, I've read some of the comments, not at all floody and on topic, specific, fresh.... Only then they disappeared when I wanted to reread them a few hours later.

For example, before registering, I read the thread "Who makes money in forex on the real world" (I don't remember the exact name). There was someone there who specifically replied to the topic of the thread:

What timeframes does he trade on, why, what he uses, about autofilters, how much %/month, etc.. - so deleted for some reason

Soon another thread will have to be cleaned up. Maybe it would be better to get to the point instead of discussing the actions of moderators. Especially since there is no point in discussing them, and it's not worth it.

Vinin:
Soon another thread will have to be cleaned up. Maybe it would be better to get to the point instead of discussing the actions of moderators. Especially since there's no point in discussing them, and it's not worth it.

I completely agree) We're getting a bit bogged down)

lizzavet: Or can they clean up the comments with cutting edge ideas as well, so that less people find out?

Yes, yes, that's exactly what we do all day long. And we store all our stash (real diamonds!) in a secret branch for moderators. So it is extremely profitable to be a moderator, you can get yourself colossally rich in diamonds.

Soon, we will post some of these jewels on eBay. At very democratic prices (only half a million quid each).

Keep an eye on eBay!

Mathemat:

Yes, yes, that's exactly what we do all day long. And we store all our stash (real diamonds!) in a secret branch for moderators. So it is extremely profitable to be a moderator, you can get yourself colossally rich in diamonds.

We will post some of these jewels on eBay soon. At very democratic prices (only half a million quid each).

Keep your eyes on the eBay!

A fact from my student days came to mind:

Students were holding a press conference and asked one professor:

- Isn't it immoral to study the interaction between spins?

- Not immoral, but very difficult.

Mathemat:

We will post some of these jewels on eBay soon. At very democratic prices (only half a million quid each).

Keep an eye on the eBay!

AGA) There's a conspiracy theory going on here, sort of like masterforex.

To be honest, I've already talked to one of the moderators about it in private. Nice guy).

lizzavet:

AGA) There's a conspiracy theory going on, sort of like masterforex.

To be honest, I've already talked to one of the moderators about it in private. Nice guy.)

Don't be fooled. A moderator can't be a good guy by definition.

granit77:
Don't be fooled. A moderator cannot, by definition, be a good guy.

I'm just sucking up.)

granit77:
Don't be fooled. A moderator cannot, by definition, be a good guy.
You're getting a little crazy right now.

Excuse me, in the face of the mayhem, I'll try to post a little in my own thread, may I?
Reason: