Trading against the crowd - is there an interested programmer in working together - page 13

If anything, the oande build is already laid out, there is an indicator in the blogs - an example of working with the data, with the format, with the display, with the file search.

In general, you can find almost everything you may need to use oande data in your own development and analysis (it's much easier to work with ratio history, but I can also give you an example)

Комбинатор:

If anything, the oande build is already laid out, there is an indicator in the blogs - an example of working with the data, with the format, with the display, with the file search.

In general, you can find almost everything you may need to use oande data in your own development and analysis (it's much easier to work with ratio history, but I can also give you an example)

Thanks for the tip. Are there any results for the EA using oanda data?

No, I'm not in forex right now at all. Maybe I'll do it later, I was planning to.

But as far as I remember you have results ) and not bad at all

Комбинатор:

No, I'm not in forex right now at all. Maybe I'll do it later, I was planning to.

But as far as I remember you have results ) and not bad at all

I have good results, but only for a limited number of pairs, EA is rather simple, there is much to work on.

Izzatilla Ikramov:
I have good results, but only on a limited number of pairs, EA is quite simple, there is a lot to work on.

Well logically it should only work on majors and possibly eurgbp. I can explain why.

I mean why I think so, not why it should be so :)

Комбинатор:
Well logically it should only work on majors and possibly eurgbp. I can explain why.
You're welcome.

Izzatilla Ikramov:

1. crosses 2. metals

1. when comparing the trading volume, it is much less in crosses, which is clearly seen in futures. Probably, it makes sense to single out eurgbp, but most probably, even this cross is not exchange-forming.

It is logical, if the pair is not exchange-trading, it will not change the rate, no matter how much you look at the crowd's mood. It is more logical to look at its constituent majors.

2. Unlike currencies, metals are a much more popular investment. That is why there will be a constant bias towards purchases, which is very well seen in pictures (that incidentally indirectly and partially confirms their relevance (: ).

But there is a difference. Unlike crosses, in metals one may watch the mood, but use a different approach, not directly, for example do not look at ratio, but its difference and trade surges.

Комбинатор:

1. crosses 2. metals

1. when comparing the trading volume, it is much less in crosses, which is clearly seen in futures. Probably, it makes sense to single out eurgbp, but most probably, even this cross is not exchange-forming.

It is logical, if the pair is not exchange-trading, it will not change the rate, no matter how much you look at the crowd's mood. It is more logical to look at its constituent majors.

2. Unlike currencies, metals are a much more popular investment. That is why there will be a constant bias towards purchases, which is very well seen in pictures (that incidentally indirectly and partially confirms their relevance (: ).

But there is a difference. Unlike crosses, in metals one may watch the mood, but use a different approach, not directly, for example do not look at ratio, but its difference and trade surges.

I start summing all my longs and shorts for all currency pairs and all metals, I take everything I have and then decompose it for each currency. I guess this way is more correct and it will be possible to catch changes in the mood of the crowd a bit earlier. I just visually looked at the pairs, for which I have more correct signals and more incorrect signals and got 15 currency pairs, including cross rates

Izzatilla Ikramov:
On which instruments does your strategy work to the upside?

Комбинатор:
On which instruments is your strategy winning?

So far I have identified the following pairs purely visually. I am using for manual trading as an indicator. I have a simple EA, that shows good results in EURUSD (H4) and in other pairs, by picking SL and TP. I have not finalised it yet, I need something else, more advanced. The problem and advantage is that the signals are formed independently from the charts and indicators, and so far I haven't found a suitable indicator, which when used together with my indicator will help to exclude wrong/unhelpful signals or a strategy that combines well with signals. In manual I use a strategy that does not lend itself to automation.

1EURJPY 2 XAUUSD 3 USDJPY 4 USDCAD 5 CADJPY 6 NZDCAD 7 AUDCAD 8 AUDNZD 9 AUDUSD 10 EURGBP 11 EURUSD 12 EURCAD 13 GBPJPY 14 GBPNZD 15 GBPAUD

Reason: