Withdrawal from webmoney - page 10

Alexey Volchanskiy:
And why withdraw WMZ to the card? If only to go abroad or buy something online?

You should pay 0.8% for wmz exchange.

it is easier to withdraw to a dollar card -- and then exchange at the rate of the bank

from here to wmz 0.8% -- then from purse to purse to exchange 0.8% -- already 1.6% -- you are talking about your benefits of exchange without taking into account these 1.6%

for me, if we take into account all 0,8% -- final percentage of a conclusion above 5 % turns out

Alexey Volchanskiy:
Why withdraw WMZ to a card? If only to go abroad or to buy something online?
Then how? Where and how do I withdraw them?

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

wmz withdrawal to the card is now 2%+3$ -- recently it was just 2%

now, wmz withdrawal is no longer profitable -- only withdrawal to wmz =0.8% -- then 2%+3$ + again 0.8%

the same ePayments becomes attractive --2.9% (min $3.5).

Even very attractive. I did so: ordered card ePayments (service cost $35 per year). When you withdraw currency from the card they don't take any interest, but charge a flat fee: $2.5 for a successful transaction at an ATM. The trick is to find an ATM that dispenses dollars, not just the local currency. There aren't many of them, but they do exist, especially in big cities. In the end, the only commission to be paid is $ 2.5 - just awesome, and that's with the dollars in hand, you can not bother, and just find the most profitable rate and exchange them into the local currency.

p.s. Now I remember the ordeal with WebMoney like a bad dream.

p.p.s Here I think, what does ePayments live on, if with the above scheme, they earn practically nothing apart from this $2.5.

Vasiliy Sokolov:
Even very attractive. I ordered my ePayments card (annual fee $35). If you withdraw currency from this card, they don't charge any interest, but charge a flat fee: $2.5 for a successful transaction at an ATM. The trick is to find an ATM that dispenses in dollars, not just the local currency. There aren't many of them, but they do exist, especially in big cities. In the end, the only fee you have to pay is $2.5 - just awesome, and that's assuming that you don't have to worry about dollars and can just find the best exchange rate and exchange it into your local currency.

finding an ATM like that is beyond fantastic -- but even 2.9% is okay.

counted with webmoney -- 5% is ideal minimum for me -- usually it is more -- because of their constant 0.8%, often implicitly taken into account

I will try ePayments next time

is there a problem with registration, verification -- is it fast?

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

finding an ATM like that is beyond fantastic -- but even 2.9% is okay.

calculated with webmoney -- 5% is ideal minimum for me -- usually it is more -- because of their constant 0.8%, often implicitly taken into account

I will try ePayments next time

is there a problem with registration, verification -- is it fast?

Try Citibank, Raiffeisenbank and large international banks with a presence in your city.

To help you find dollar ATMs:

Search for dollar ATMs VTB24 and Bank of Moscow

Search forRaiffeisen dollar ATM s

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

is there a problem with registration, verification - is it fast? or are there tramlines?

A few working days after uploading the scans and filling in the form. As a source of income you should probably provide a link to your profile - that's what I did. The card in the post arrived in 2 weeks exactly. There's a promotion on the card - minus 15 quid - if it hasn't already. BTW, the card has a contactless chip.

Vasiliy Sokolov:

I got the card with a contactless chip and with dollars in hand you can not bother at all, you just find the best exchange rate and exchange it into your local currency.

But I don't bother looking for an exchanger with a good exchange rate and then manually deposit the rubles into my account. I'm not used to these procedures like a biro. And if you don't need to deposit rubles somewhere, why withdraw your eP card at all? Pay with it with auto-conversion

Vasiliy Sokolov:

Try Citibank, Raiffeisenbank and generally major international banks with a presence in your city.

To help you find dollar ATMs:

Search for dollar ATMs VTB24 and Bank of Moscow

Search forRaiffeisen dollar ATM s

nice link -- I have -- minus zero dollars

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

Finding such an ATM is the stuff of fantasy

Where is that, I wonder? In my city (not Moscow/St. Petersburg) I have about fifty of them on the map

Vasiliy Sokolov:

Even very attractive. What I did was this: I ordered an ePayments card (maintenance cost $35 a year). If you withdraw currency from this card, they don't charge interest, but a flat fee: $2.5 per successful ATM transaction. The trick is to find an ATM that dispenses dollars, not just the local currency. There aren't many of them, but they do exist, especially in big cities. In the end, the only commission to be paid is $ 2.5 - just a chic, and that with the dollars in hand, you can not bother, and just find the most profitable rate and exchange them into the local currency.

p.s. Now I remember the ordeal with WebMoney like a bad dream.

p.p.s. Here I am thinking, what ePayments does for living if they earn nothing but 2.5$ with above scheme.

You only need to specify the limit per transaction. In my case, for example, if I need to withdraw $2000, I will have to make ten $200 transactions and pay $2.5 for each. But for me even with this limitation the most profitable option isePayments. Waiting for the card too. )

Alexander Puzanov:

As a source of income you should probably provide a link to your profile - I did.

Can you express yourself clearly? What is your peculiarity to reply with your abbreviations so that you can't understand what you're talking about
Reason: