Supporting hedging MT5 - page 8

Sergey Lazarenko:
Alpari launches new MT5 account type with hedging on demo version http://ru.forexmagnates.com/otkazhetsya-li-broker-alpari-ot-metatrader-4/comment-page-1/#comment-1231
Russia's biggest kitchen is ahead of the curve as usual. That's why they are ... ... are so ... Very much we are waiting for others... also kitchens, but a little bit ...

Alexey Viktorov:
Russia's biggest kitchen is ahead of the curve as usual. That's why they are... so... Very much looking forward to other... also kitchens, but a little bit ...
What are you talking about? They only have Nano account (cents), all other accounts are ECN.

Sergey Lazarenko:
What are you talking about? They only have the Nano account (cents) left, all the other accounts are in the kitchen.
My own observations. But in order not to get banned, I'll keep them to myself. And Nano did not stay, but recently appeared.

What about support for hedging accounts in the MT5 tester?

Vladimir Gomonov:
What about support for hedging accounts in the MT5 tester ? Is it planned ? I haven't found any indication so far.
And you run the tester on a hedge account ....

Karputov Vladimir:
And you run a tester on a hedge account ....

I did.)

But I was running an EA with a netting order system. And because it worked fine, I (out of curiosity) decided that the hedging one would not work (because netting/hedging are kind of incompatible). Was I grossly wrong? Then please explain how it works.

Vladimir Gomonov:

I did :)

But I ran an EA with a netting order system and because it worked fine, I (out of curiosity) decided that the hedging one would not work (because netting/hedging are kind of incompatible). Was I grossly wrong? Then please explain how it works.

On the hedge account, in the timer make an opening Buy or Sell (even entry - Buy, odd Sell). Let it work a few entries. And use it in the tester.

Vitaly Muzichenko:
I can show you an example, but it is not reasonable to use a 1:1 lock, you have to use Divergence, otherwise the whole point is lost. If you use gaps, the locks are coming out in profit quite easy, but if you use the same lots, then it is a bit problematic and longer, but there is also a plus. And the strength of the deposit plays an important role.

Castle 1:1 I trade on MT4 = yes it is difficult and long, but once started, I want to bring to some logical conclusion ( for example, 2:1 = earned $ 1000 drawdown 500 d.)

And here I am waiting for the hedge real on MT5 to start variability

Vladimir Gomonov:

I did :)

But I ran an EA with a netting order system and because it worked fine, I (out of curiosity) decided that the hedging one would not work (because netting/hedging are kind of incompatible). Was I grossly wrong? Then please explain how it works.

The whole point is in position selection. If we select it the old way with PositionSelect(Symbol()), the net position will be selected. If it is selected using PositionSelectByTicket, the hedging positions will be selected. Thus, both hedge and net are in one bottle, which is why the EA has worked well on net.

Sergey Lazarenko:
Alpari has launched a new MT5 account type with hedging on the demo version http://ru.forexmagnates.com/otkazhetsya-li-broker-alpari-ot-metatrader-4/comment-page-1/#comment-1231
Well yeah, until the demo is tested, but you can't see anything on the real yet?
Reason: