The fate of the world's currencies in the wake of the demise of the dollar. - page 64

So far, I see people who have worked in factories quitting their jobs, learning mcl4 and going to work as freelancers, because there is more money to be made.
And I see non-paying customers who, after scraping up 30 quid and ordering software from you, think they've hired you for a month.
Or even better, when they cannot afford to order an EA and offer to co-author them. Like - I have a great idea, but I don't have 50 quid to order it. Make me a robot for free and enrich yourself later.
Look how many of these topics appear in the Russian section of the forum. This is clearly not from the good life.

And you tell me about a prosperous Russia and the imminent collapse of the dollar.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

This can be believed when the "leader of nuclear power" in his country abolishes electric meters in the residential sector, but for now this leadership is worth a pittance.

And I wish we could get away from those nuclear plants.

You are an opponent of communism, but for some reason you want free electricity).

Are you green? If you were interested in the nuclear industry you would know that Russia has developed waste-free and completely safe nuclear technology.

Lazar Buga:
So far I see people who have worked in factories quitting, studying mcl4 and going to work as freelancers, because you can earn more here.
And I see non-paying customers, who after scraping up 30 quid and ordering a program from you, think they've hired you for a month.
Or better yet, when they cannot afford to order an EA and offer to co-author them. Like - I have a great idea, but I don't have 50 quid to order it. Make me a robot for free and enrich yourself later.
Look how many of these topics appear in the Russian section of the forum. This is clearly not from the good life.

And you tell me about a prosperous Russia and the imminent collapse of the dollar.

Why are you surprised that people of intellectual labour earn more than factory workers? That's the way it should be. More skilled jobs should be paid higher. People who are not well qualified and therefore have low wages can be found in any country.

I never mentioned anywhere that Russia is prosperous. I just gave specific facts where Russia has been successful, after the collapse of the 90s, which naturally makes the Russians happy, there is something to compare it with. And I never said anything about the collapse of the dollar. If it does collapse, I don't think it will happen any time soon.

khorosh:

You are an opponent of communism, but for some reason you want free electricity).

What are you, green? If you were interested in the nuclear industry you would know that Russia has developed waste-free and completely safe nuclear technology.

So it's not me who wants it, it's us who are told about communism, and we have to fall for it. So we should start with the power supply to the residential sector, it is the best, the residential sector is a drop in the total electricity consumption - 8-13%.

Oh yeah, I fell for it straight away - "safe nuclear technology", well...

Dmitry Fedoseev:

So it's not me who wants it, it's us who are being told about communism and we have to fall for it. We should start with the residential electricity supply, which is the best, the residential sector is a drop in the bucket - 8-13% of total electricity consumption.

Oh yes, I fell for it straight away - "safe nuclear technology", well...

Did Khrushchev promise you communism? It's not supposed to be by age). It's not like anyone but Khrushchev promised you communism.

Generating electricity is quite labour intensive, but they could have made gas free for the population, but they are stingy). In Soviet times it was almost free, I remember paying 3 rubles.

khorosh:

Did Khrushchev promise you communism? It's not supposed to be by age). It seems no one promised you communism except Khrushchev.

Electricity generation is quite labour-intensive, but they could have made gas free for the population, but they are stingy).

At least the gas would be free. The teacher at school told us about communism.

khorosh:

Why are you surprised that people of intellectual labour earn more than factory workers? That's the way it should be. More skilled jobs should be paid higher. People who are not well qualified and therefore have low wages can be found in any country.

Is it because you don't associate a factory worker with playing dominoes or playing cards during the work shift?

The average salary for a locksmith in Russia is $400 and in Germany it is $3,000. Is this intellectual work or not?
Would a Russian or Ukrainian locksmith look for freelance work? Quite possibly.
And from Germany? Have you seen many freelance programmers from Germany?

So all your scientists will go where they are better fed. And produce their scientific discoveries abroad.
And you will grow by 0.5% of GDP per year, and look for the pluses in what industry we are still leading. Is there still such an industry or not?

Lazar Buga:
Is it not because you associate a factory worker with a person who likes to play dominoes or play cards during the work shift?

The average wage of a locksmith in Russia is $400, while in Germany it is $3,000. Is this intellectual work or not?
Would a Russian or Ukrainian locksmith want to work as a freelancer? Quite possibly.
And from Germany? Have you seen many freelance programmers from Germany?

So all your scientists will go where they are better fed. And produce their scientific discoveries abroad.
And you will grow by 0.5% of GDP per year, and look for the pluses in what industry we are still leading. Is there still such an industry or not?

Why are you comparing the wages of the most developed country in Europe and a developing country? In the 90s there were no salaries at all, so compare it with the time. Also, until recently, Germany had virtually no military spending. Well, if you consider how much a locksmith in Germany spends on housing and utilities, the ratio of real wages is somewhat lower.

There is no point in writing about it, because you do not want to see or hear it and you seek only black lies on the internet.

My son lives in Germany. At the first opportunity I'll ask how much he spends on housing.

Compare it better with Ukraine. The starting point of the report was the collapse of the Soviet Union. And it is incorrect to compare with Germany.

khorosh:

Why are you comparing the wages of the most developed country in Europe and a developing country? In the 90s there were no salaries at all, so compare it with the time. Also, until recently, Germany had virtually no military spending. Well, if you consider how much a locksmith in Germany spends on housing and utilities, the ratio of real wages is somewhat lower.

There is no point in writing about it, because you do not want to see or hear it and you seek only black lies on the Internet.

My son lives in Germany. At the first opportunity I'll ask how much he spends on housing.

Compare it better with Ukraine. The starting point of the report was the collapse of the Soviet Union. And it is incorrect to compare with Germany.

Ukraine does not have huge reserves of raw materials as Russia does.

If you think that you live in a "developing" country, you should thoroughly study the period of Germany's development.
The pace of its development and the reforms that accompanied it.

For example:
The average annual economic growth of the Federal Republic of Germany from 1950 to 1966 was about 9.2%.
And this in the post-war period. When it was literally being rebuilt from the ruins.
And you keep citing the 1990s as the main problem, after which, supposedly, something prevented the recovery and still does to this day.

And now compare your current rate of growth, cause and effect.

OK, further discussion may go where it is not recommended to go).
Especially as I've already had the experience of wasted time trying to change people's mindsets similar to yours.

Lazar Buga:

Ukraine doesn't have huge stocks of raw materials as the Russian Federation.

If you think that you live in a "developing" country, you should thoroughly study the period of Germany's development.
What was the pace of its development and what reforms went along with it.

For example:
The average annual economic growth of the Federal Republic of Germany from 1950 to 1966 was about 9.2%.
And this in the post-war period. When it was literally being rebuilt from the ruins.
And you keep citing the 1990s as the main problem, after which, allegedly, something prevented the recovery and still does to this day.

And now compare your current rate of growth, cause and effect.

OK, further discussion may go where it is not recommended to go).
Especially as I've already had the experience of wasted time trying to change people's mindsets similar to yours.

Quote:In a speech[1] to the National Association of Evangelicals inFloridaon March8, 1983, Reagan calledthe Soviet Union an "evil empire".

Now tell me, who prevented the development of the same Germany? The Soviet Union and subsequently Russia have been hindered to this day. If only they had not stuck their nose in someone else's monastery. The collapse of the union was provoked for this purpose, that they could destroy them all by twigs, whole broom can not be broken, but one twig at a time ...

Do you understand?

Reason: