The oil issue ... - page 28

Комбинатор:
Don't give me any of that hydrogen stuff. There will be no hydrogen revolution.
From the cycle: it can't be...

Комбинатор:
Humanity will not go further than the hydrogen bomb! It can emerge again somewhere on some planet, but again without experience and with the same ambitions! :(((

Vladimir Pastushak: И ЭТО ТОЛЬКО НАЧАЛО...
... THE END!

Комбинатор:
How do you know there won't be, are you saying that oil is forever or scientific and technological progress has run out of steam?

Alexander Bereznyak:
How do you know it won't, so are you saying that oil is forever or scientific and technological progress has run out of steam?

No, I just think that the future is electricity and not hydrogen as far as engines are concerned.

There might be something in nuclear power, but so far it's not even worth talking about on an industrial scale.

Комбинатор:

No, I just think the future is electric rather than hydrogen as far as engines are concerned.

There might be something in nuclear power, but it's not even worth talking about on an industrial scale yet.

The future, if we are allowed to go there, is instantaneous movement in space and time, and hydrogen is now...

Сергей Криушин:
The future, if we are allowed to go there, is for instantaneous movement in space and time, while hydrogen is what we have today...
What space/time, we can't get away from the balloon, but space/time is here.)

Alexandr Bryzgalov:
What space/time, we can't get away from the balloon properly, but space/time is here.)
Reptiloids will share the technology.)

Комбинатор:

No, I just think that the future is electricity and not hydrogen as far as engines are concerned.

There might be something in nuclear power, but it's not even worth talking about on an industrial scale yet.

But electricity has to be produced in quantities that can only be made by fusion.

then the price and the volume would make it possible to do away with hydrocarbons.

Alexander Bereznyak:

But electricity has to be produced, in quantities that can only be done by fusion

Seriously? Give me the numbers.
Reason: