The fate of the world's currencies in the wake of the demise of the dollar. - page 43

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Personally, how have they taken advantage of you?

You have no idea what kind of darkness the earth will be plunged into if the US does not exist.

There will be no darkness. There will be a wave of terrible crises across the planet for a while, because everyone is tied into the dollar pyramid, and then the world system will absolutely rebuild itself at an even higher level through the clearing houses. The world workshop in the form of China and India is not going anywhere, so it will be fine. MMM, on the other hand, once rested in the bosom and no big deal.

Nikolay Kositsin:

No gloom. There will be a wave of terrible crises across the planet for a while, due to everyone being tied into the dollar pyramid, and then the world system will absolutely recover to an even higher level through the clearing houses. The world workshop in the form of China and India is not going anywhere, so it will be fine. MMM, on the other hand, once rested in the bosom and no big deal.

Everyone was only focusing on the economic function of the US, but it also has a social mission.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

1. If so, what has the US got to do with it?

2. If there wasn't a communist infestation there, no one would throw anything there.

Besides, if you look at the national borders of Vietnam and nearby Cambodia and Laos, Vietnam seems far from an angelic place.

1 With colonial policies.

2 and grandmother would be grandfather

Дмитрий:

2. how much munitions did the USSR drop on Afghanistan? Up to 2 million civilians were killed there alone - they still can't calculate

I do not know. I assume that "up to 2 million" == "tens of millions of victims of Stalin's repressions".

Andrew Petras:

1. In a colonial policy.

2 and grandmother would be grandfather

1. It is not clear. Power is solely and undividedly known to whom, and bad medicine is the fault of the USA. How so?

2. There is a good example - North and South Korea.

Andrew Petras:

I don't know. My guess is that "up to 2 million" == "tens of millions of victims of Stalinist repression".

You know exactly how many million tons of ammunition the US dropped on Vietnam, but you don't know how many million tons of ammunition the USSR dropped on Afghanistan and how many people died there.

Coincidence??? I don't think so!

Arkadii Zagorulko:

This is probably less than the USSR killed its citizens in prisons and back alleys. Well, this topic is not really touched upon, but at least the Americans admitted that they were wrong.

Kudos to them for that.

Do you know the true figure? Have you ever heard about the memo given to Khrushchev before the famous "denunciation of the cult of personality"?

Yes, what are you bickering about? In the 19th century, the world currency was the British pound sterling. Here is a real example, there are guidelines as to how things will be roughly.

The dollar became a major currency after the 50s and 60s. I think it's too early to write it off. And the US economy is bigger than the UK.

Something tells me no one will guess. The world is changing. And in several decades bitcoin will become world currency, but geography of bitcoin will be. That is the question here. Where it will be better, it will be there.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

1. it is not clear. The power belongs solely and undividedly to who knows who, and bad medicine is the fault of the USA. How can this be?

2. There is a good example - North and South Korea.

1 It does NOT belong.

2 A good example of the US doing everything to keep things stagnant.

Дмитрий:

You know exactly how many million tons of ammunition the US dropped on Vietnam, but you don't know how many million tons of ammunition the USSR dropped on Afghanistan and how many people died there.

Coincidence??? I don't think so!

Poke yourself in a known place.

Vietnam interested me as a country. Afghanistan as a drug supplier, in a fairly narrow sense.

Reason: