The fate of the world's currencies in the wake of the demise of the dollar. - page 37

Maksim Dlugoborskiy:
You seem to have some mistrust of your country. You don't seem to believe in the future of the great Nation to which you belong, if I'm not mistaken.

"There's a lot of ugly in the family" (C), so don't take it personally.

Ancient Egypt? USA? Don't make my grey hairs laugh....

На Календаре Руси наступило 7525 лето. С Новолетием! | День Сварога
На Календаре Руси наступило 7525 лето. С Новолетием! | День Сварога
  • www.svarogday.com
На Календаре Руси 7525 лето. (наступившее 22 сентября 2016 “года” по христианскому исчислению) Мало кто знает, что современное “годоисчисление” было введено на Руси совсем недавно – в 1700 году. Совершил это деяние Петр I, точнее – тот, кого мы привыкли так называть. Именно по указу Петра в лето 7208-ое, по действующему тогда летоисчислению...

No guys, I'm sorry, but I'm not that big of a megalomaniac

Andrey Dik:

"There's a man in the family" (C), so don't take it personally.

Ancient Egypt? USA? Don't make my grey hairs laugh....

So the ancient Russians dug up the Black Sea? And here we are...

Дмитрий:
Why do you have to be like that, huh? Do you have a conscience or not???

Well, it's always like that. "We believe in Russia", but lust after Western goods.

By the way, I was wondering the other day why import substitution won't work. I found a selection of goods which were produced back in the USSR as part of the import substitution drive of the time. And I realised why Soviet people were so keen to own Western goods. All other things being equal, goods "from here" are more aesthetically pleasing. This is a subtle point... It's hard to explain what is "more aesthetically pleasing", but they are somehow made differently... Tastefully, lovingly... Slightly more expensive and of higher quality, you can see that. A little more ergonomic. Not "off the hook", in a word.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

No guys, I'm sorry, but I'm not that big of a megalomaniac.

Hey kid, don't you love your country? Don't you love the ruble?

You sold out for fucking dollars!

Denis Sartakov:

Hey kid, don't you love your country? Don't you love the ruble?

sold out for fucking dollars!

Russia is far from first in alcohol consumption, frogman ************...
Список стран по потреблению алкоголя на человека — Википедия
Список стран по потреблению алкоголя на человека — Википедия
  • ru.wikipedia.org
Потребление алкоголя в литрах чистого этанола на душу населения (в возрасте 15 лет и старше) за 2010-2014 гг.[1] Страна 2010 2011 2012 2013 Потребление алкоголя в литрах чистого этанола на душу населения (в возрасте 15 лет и старше) [2] Страна Общее потребление Учтённое потребление Неучтённое потребление Пиво (%) Вино...

I tried... bought a Russian telly... It's amazing how you could do something like that. You press the volume button on the remote control and the bar crawls slowly slowly, wildly annoying, unrealistic to use. I bought a cordless screwdriver. Couldn't imagine it being possible - charger without charging indicator. Must have been joo's design.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

I tried... bought a Russian telly... It's amazing how you could do something like that. You press the volume button on the remote control and the bar crawls slowly slowly, wildly annoying, unrealistic to use. I bought a cordless screwdriver. Couldn't imagine it being possible - charger without charging indicator. Probably joo designed it.

I'm going to get recommendations...

Maksim Dlugoborskiy:
I understand. You only want numbers.
But why don't you read the discussions of those who are directly involved in solving this issue.
Here are at least a couple of these resources:
http://stolypinsky.club/strategiya-rosta-3/
http://ru.valdaiclub.com/programmes/2017/
No need to think like a speculator. Try to look beyond that (as an investor).
Russia, like other emerging markets of the BRICS bloc, draws good opportunities for investors and start-ups in the long term.

- About the discussion: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AV71bbQreTc&t=10s , briefly - with funding, free economic zones are in a rotten state. There are still people (ordinary people) who have their own outlook, and there are other significant points to be made. In Russia, the number of male pensioners is two times less than that of female pensioners. The average pensioner's age is either the same or below the retirement age. At the same time there is not enough money in the pension fund, and of the pension contributions ~50% goes to the internal needs of the fund (analogy - you made a deposit in the bank, and the bank wrote off 50% of this deposit for its needs). RF is not waging wars with the loss of male population, and male pensioners are half the number of female pensioners - men are the driver for any economy. What does the situation with pensioners/pension fund (age, etc.) tell us: that the population (the majority) of the RF cannot be a consumer of goods. Can the Russian Federation be a producer of goods? No, there is already a producer in China, and Russia is no competitor to it.

- The prospect for the Russian Federation with the preservation of social and economic processes is a province of China. The Chinese really study at Russian universities and they really study Russian history.

Recent history has shown the rapid emergence of two superpowers, the USSR and China. The USA and Europe did not expect pre-war development of the USSR and China has overlooked. And China had no resources like USSR - pure financial model + people. China could afford any land war on the continent. China has copied and bought all industrial production cycles (semiconductors and metal processing), and can provide its population with all commodities, unlike Russia. What China does not yet have is academic scientific school, namely the design and creation of the new, there is no high quality (including yao) system military force. With the availability of computers, imho 15-20 years and China will minimize this lag. China is not threatened by brash lazy Araboid refugees.

As such there will be no more war. The model of Ukraine - anarchy of power, investment (China is investing in Ukraine, news about solar panels, grain) and this means property, and accordingly, the Chinese army will protect property of China with its presence on the territory of Ukraine (and Russia by this time will have to control the entire border of Ukraine to this shit will not happen, and at this rate, like in Crimea / Donbass will not have time, and the first to be decided and fined by 3 billion), the result will be Chinese children in Ukrainian women and in 20 years it will already be China. China as a producer doesn't need a war, the US as a consumer doesn't need a war.

India: hygiene and the level of development are penetrating the female population, the aim is to get half of the population to use feminine pads, but now they are trying to sell them to Indians (for free) and when the process begins for a fee. Fin.motive is clear - Indians begin to produce and buy pads and virtue in the form of Procterand Gamble begins to skim the cream.

Europe started to talk about paying in euros and they give them refugees, which is a burden to the economy, because they breed worse than cockroaches. The UK got wind of the prospect and pulled out of the EU. Russia started using rubles for settlements - here comes the price of oil near the plinth. Libya, Syria, Iran - ideas about pipelines to Europe, the images on zombie TV show how it all ended.

Almost all supplies of raw materials and goods are denominated in US dollars, which means two basic things - the entire global economy of the U.S. can clearly see and calculate, and the fact that the interest on the use of the dollar falls from trade turnover. There will be no collapse of the dollar on its own. There was an agreement that everything would be done with the dollar, but now to renegotiate that agreement, it is necessary to have an army three times the size of the US army, and the nearest such army is the army of Russia, which is enough only to respond.

Britain had a pound to dollar exchange rate of 9 to 1 when it was at war, in two centuries the pound to dollar exchange rate has gone down from 1 to 3 to 1 to 1.5 (roughly, whoever finds more accurate/right, I'll agree). The Russian Federation hasn't fought any wars in the last 20 years, what's the ruble exchange rate for the last 20 years and 5 years? :)

The only quality consumers of goods are the US and the 'civilised' raw material Arabs(Saudis, Qatar). The rest are either producers of goods or suppliers of raw materials to the producers of goods. So far, the only role the Russian Federation is trying to show is that of raw material countries. The logical conclusion is that the "consumer" must have sufficient income to consume, for the provider of raw materials it is enough not to starve to death before retirement. Everyone involved in the process next to the cash register is happy with this state of affairs.

The real problem today is that human labor is overpaid relative to the real value of human effort in the production of goods. The example of the automobile https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6eszC9iyFs . People talked about the Great Depression, when some dig a trench and others bury it just to keep busy - the car video is the same eggs in profile, but there is no visible cataclysm in society (this video).

There will not be a fundamental collapse of the dollar. With the stupid development of circumstances in the world, the apparent pattern of the world order shown in the movies - one part of the globe all is fine, the other part of the globe or a tank parked in the yard (the movie where the diesel, submarine), or a labor-production cluster.

____

Maksim Dlugoborskiy:

Of course, not everything is going smoothly for us. We are moving with a lot of grogginess. But there are results.
An anti-corruption campaign is under way. Perhaps not the most effective. But how many rats have been caught! We are already counting in the thousands! Deputies, governors, other officials... Have you ever seen anything like this before?

____

See, let's call it an anecdote: a police colonel was brought to his office in 1 hour and silently left 8 million rubles. Went for a bribe of 2 million roubles, got caught. Quietly retired. The head of the internal affairs service was offered up to the crisis 100-200 million rubles - he considered it petty in view of his imminent retirement (of the kind "I do not need it").

Путин в ШОКЕ девушка рассказала как крадут миллиарды...
Путин в ШОКЕ девушка рассказала как крадут миллиарды...
  • www.youtube.com
https://goo.gl/aPlmSR - БРЕНДЫ со скидкой до 90% https://goo.gl/TcKQQC - покупки по низким ценам в магазине GEARBEST.COM https://goo.gl/MZ0yhi - возврат макс...

Igor Konyashin:

Well, it's always like that. "We believe in Russia", but lust after Western goods.

By the way, I was wondering the other day why import substitution would not work. I found a selection of goods produced back in the USSR as part of the then import substitution programme. And I realised why Soviet people were so keen to own Western goods. All other things being equal, goods "from here" are more aesthetically pleasing. This is a subtle point... It's hard to explain what "more aesthetically pleasing" is, but they are made somehow differently... Tastefully, lovingly... Slightly more expensive and of higher quality, you can see that. A little more ergonomic. Not "off the hook", in a word.

There is another subtle point.

Goods "from there" coming to Beryozki were selected on the principle of "the highest quality".

But in general, I guess so. When the aim is not to feed but to sell, both taste and love appear...

Reason: