I divide traders into three categories. 1- Beginners (schoolchildren and oligarchs can be there). 2- The smart (programmers and technicians). 3- Fools (the rich looking to make a fortune). - page 7

Сергей Криушин:
In less than a second, which is longer in a year - it depends on what speed you watch it at - if it's no secret, what did you see happening there... what did you see when you were speeding up???
I had network interruptions all the time at one time and now I remember... there was a decent profit during that time... maybe it has something to do with it...))

new-rena:
Write an indicator that displays prices on the screen, write current prices to a file, compare it with the history.
I see - thank you, I've not been very good with it for a long time, it's more for limiters, two limiters puts and it almost certainly only brings down the approximate channel corridor...

Сергей Криушин:
I see - thank you, I'm not so good with it, I'm more on limits, two limits puts and it almost certainly brings down only approximate channel corridor...

Next in the view...

Sometimes ticks fly in packs, let's call it right - blanks for the indicator or ATS)) as they say for the correct drawing of an indicator, or for making a loss to the trader.

i can hardly imagine consequences of trading for a trader if blanks will not be flying in a small pack, but in a big-enough array, as it is done in MT5

new-rena:

next thing you know...

Sometimes ticks fly in packs, let's call it billets.))

Yes, at today's speeds there's a lot to fit in there - that's where the dog's mouth is!!!

Сергей Криушин:
Yes, at today's speeds there is a lot to put in there - that's where the dog's mouth is!!!
The problem is that you can't get the best out of it. you can't do that if you don't want to, you'll get the best out of it. you'll get the best out of it if you don't want to.

new-rena:
Ok. discard all the auto-mathematics built on history, get down to earth and trade against a loss and everything will work out. stops and takei's are unnecessary.
Thanks a lot, that reminds me. One day I was trading so well, really well... and all of a sudden I get a call and they ask how you trade - using what indicators... i said i didn't do it manually... Since then I never managed to do it that way, although I tried to trade in the same way, but everything turned out wrong...

Сергей Криушин:
Thank you very much, that reminds me... One day I was trading so well, really well... and suddenly I get a call and they ask me how you trade - using what indicators... i said i didn't do it manually... i never managed to do that since that time, although i tried to trade the same way, but everything was wrong...
I am not able to trademanually. i have no idea how to do it manually.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Just with the creative potential in itself, distinguishing a human being from a set of instincts (an animal).

I have not written anything on strategies, this site is about programming strategies, but not about trading itself.

Aggressive criticism, but not of ideas, but of the wreckage of worn-out thoughts. For every word of my criticism I can answer, show me why. Do you think that the strategy, which starts with the words "open two orders simultaneously in both directions", is not worthy of criticism? Or do you believe in the memory of random series of data? Some people here have had their bars knocked off their towers. But that's not what's called creativity.

Are you calling me a troll?

Animals do have creativity. The spider can make a web, a beaver can build a dam, or a polar bear can cross the sea within a day, using only stars as an orientation tool, cannot be explained only by instincts.

I wish you would write about strategies. And this forum is called "Traders Forum". It makes sense to write here about trading.

The proposal to call a psychiatrist to your home cannot be called a criticism at all. I have nothing against aggressive discussion, as long as this style is accepted by the participants. Perhaps it helps to correct the "bars on the tower". you're welcome.

I'm not enrolling you in the ranks of trolls, but enrolling you in the ranks of bright and active participants in the forum, who make this platform what it is.

new-rena:
But there you start to lose your nerve, plus fatigue, plus chart re-routing on a different scale. there are many factors. I am not good at it.
I don't get upset at all, because I know that I'll get back even 50% drawdown quickly with my hands... Now also on MT5 only time code entries and refilling if in profit, also everything is easy like pips...

Yuri Evseenkov:

Animals do have creative potential. The spider can make a web, a beaver can build a dam, a polar bear can swim across the sea in one day using only the stars as its orientation, cannot be explained only by instincts.

I wish you would write about strategies. And this forum is called "Traders Forum". It makes sense to write here about trading.

The proposal to call a psychiatrist to your home cannot be called a criticism at all. I have nothing against aggressive discussion, as long as this style is accepted by the participants. Perhaps it helps to correct the "bars on the tower". you're welcome.

I'm not counting you among the trolls, I'm counting you among the bright and active members of the forum who make this site what it is.

Maybe there is a creative potential in animals, but we know nothing about it, and the web, the dam and the polar bear crossing the sea (but whether by stars) are the results of instincts. They don't have design bureaus, they don't develop different web designs, and they don't build them from blueprints. Here some like, take the long known and obvious and begin to prove the opposite (under the slogan of freedom of thought and independence from stereotypes). Sometimes such nonsense that it is difficult to object, only to recommend to call a doctor, but unfortunately it does not help.

For example, you wrote in some thread about a butterfly flying to the light. There was even a picture of a butterfly and a candle. Except the picture was a butterfly that never flies into the light. Nocturnal butterflies fly into the light. And the interesting thing is that they do not fly towards the light, but at an angle to the light (moonlight). So when they come across a light source brighter than the moonlight, they fly at an angle to it, thus in a spiral.

Reason: