Looking for investors.

Hello, I am looking for an investor on a PAMM basis. I have been trading forex for 6 years, 3 of which I just lost my deposits in pursuit of crazy interest rates. At the moment profit in 10-15% per month I think acceptable. I have my own trading Expert Advisor. Originally the system was manual, then it was transferred to Expert Advisor. Minimum amount to start is 2000$ for 0.01 lot. I am ready to send my trading stats from 16.11.2015 to this day.
Why don't I trade my EA myself? The answer is banal, I have no such funds to receive tangible profit to live on, therefore I am interested in cooperation with serious investors. I am willing to discuss terms of cooperation.
I am waiting for your questions.
Regards, Sergey.

Damovoi:
Hello, I am looking for an investor on a PAMM basis. I am working on forex for 6 years already, I just poured deposits for 3 of them in chase of crazy interests. At the moment profit in 10-15% per month I think acceptable. I have my own trading Expert Advisor. Originally the system was manual, then it was transferred to Expert Advisor. Minimum amount to start is 2000$ for 0.01 lot. I am ready to send my trading stats from 16.11.2015 to this day.
Why don't I trade my EA myself? The answer is banal, I have no such funds to receive tangible profit to live on, therefore I am interested in cooperation with serious investors. I am willing to discuss terms of cooperation.
Regards, Sergey.

Create a signal with 2000 cents ($20) if the trade is successful in three months you will have subscribers. If the state from the real, create a signal at once.

Vladimir Zubov:

Create a signal with 2000 cents ($20) if the trade is successful in three months there will be subscribers.

Hello. Can you please tell me how to create one? Currently running a demo account since 16.11.2015.

Как стать поставщиком сигналов для MetaTrader 4 и MetaTrader 5
Как стать поставщиком сигналов для MetaTrader 4 и MetaTrader 5
  • MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.mql5.com
Хотите раздавать свои торговые сигналы и получать за это деньги? Зарегистрируйтесь на сайте MQL5.com в статусе продавца, укажите свой торговый счет, и вы сможете предложить трейдерам подписку на ваши сигналы.

Unfortunately, my system will not allow you to work with signals. Those who copy will simply not physically be able to sit in front of the monitor 24 hours a day, because a signal can appear at any time.

Damovoi:
Unfortunately, my system will not allow you to work with signals. Those who copy will not be able to physically sit in front of the monitor 24 hours a day, because the signal can appear at any time.
This is autocopying signals, you do not need to sit in front of the monitor

facepalm just.........

I think it's just another scam...
How long have you been in forex? 6 years?
and you still don't know the basics, like how the signal service works?! What are you, the moon or something?!
and you're looking for investors.... Learn the basics... You're an idiot... Then start talking about investors.

nowi:
facepalm just.........

I think it's just another scam...
How long have you been in forex? 6 years?
and you still don't know the basics, like how the signal service works?! What are you, the moon or something?!
and you're looking for investors.... Learn the basics... You're an idiot... Then talk about investors.
There's no need to talk dirty. I really haven't come across this service. Do you know how rocket engines work? And it seems to me that you are just another schoolboy who does not know the elementary rules of spelling and is ready to talk dirty about everyone and everything.

Vladislav Andruschenko:
it's autocopying signals, you don't have to sit in front of the monitor
Thank you Vladislav, you have clarified things a bit.

Damovoi:
Hello, I am looking for an investor on a PAMM basis. In forex for 6 years, 3 of which I just poured deposits in pursuit of crazy interest. At the moment profit in 10-15% per month I think acceptable. I have my own trading Expert Advisor. Originally the system was manual, then it was transferred to Expert Advisor. Minimum amount to start is 2000$ for 0.01 lot. I am ready to send my trading stats from 16.11.2015 to this day.
Respectfully, Sergey.

The bank is an excellent investor for you, they will be happy to lend you money and will not ask you to split the profits in half, but you will be responsible if you do not repay the loan.

How about pawning your car, your flat, your wife .......?

This is why you are looking for investors to whom you will not have to answer in case of failure...

haven't come across.... where did you trade...on mars? moon soil?))

you know it seems almost impossible to me to trade on forex (hence the metatrader machine) . and you've never once looked there?????? their page?

sorry if i offended you. It's just really weird....

My advice is the same as the previous ----- open a cent account and if your strategy even 10-15% but stable! .... subscribers are yours ... The standard signal price (monthly subscription) is 20 cu ...
good luck)
Reason: