Yandex Direct - who is advertising? Moderator rejection. Documents for authorship. - page 14

Dmitry Fedoseev:
I did not find anything like that there. There must be some kind of decrees, orders or something else.

FZ-38 Art. 7 par. 5) goods subject to state registration, in the absence of such registration;

the directive seems to be advertising forex

and so they ask for a license

According to the Federal Law 38 clause 13:

The advertiser, at the request of the advertiser, is obliged to provide documented information about the compliance of the advertisement with the requirements of this Federal Law, including information about the existence of a license, about mandatory certification, about state registration.

Dmitry Fedoseev:
This one"as well as their activities (training, strategies, signals, robots, platforms, programmes)" - where did they get what is listed in brackets from.

it's in another law - "on financial markets" (I think that's what it's called)

вот ссылка: http://base.consultant.ru/cons/cgi/online.cgi?req=doc;base=LAW;n=182989;fld=134;dst=1000000001,0;rnd=0.37770311857347216

but it's about making changes

wo:

3. Слово "форекс", производные от него слова и сочетания с ним в фирменном наименовании могут использоваться только форекс-дилерами.

elibrarius:

I am sitting in complete silence now (since 2007), while you have at least 3 fans in each system (traders sometimes have more than one system). And so all day long... Noise affects the nervous system in general and the emotional sphere in particular. And emotional decisions are not always successful for traders.

So I suggest to use noiseless computers for traders. Although traders do not seem to buy them, people who like comfort do.

Silent - is that without fans?)

Ramiz Mavludov:
Silent - is that without fans?))
Yes. And with an SSD drive.

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

it's in another law - "on financial markets" (I think that's what it's called)

вот ссылка: http://base.consultant.ru/cons/cgi/online.cgi?req=doc;base=LAW;n=182989;fld=134;dst=1000000001,0;rnd=0.37770311857347216

but it's about making changes

wo:

3. Слово "форекс", производные от него слова и сочетания с ним в фирменном наименовании могут использоваться только форекс-дилерами.

And which of the programmers (not forex dealers) who advertise their services for writing software for financial markets has its business name including the word "forex"?

Has anyone asked this question to the self-styled moderators?

Judging from this paragraph, you cannot use the word "forex" in the name of an organisation that is not a forex dealer. What does this have to do with programming services provided and advertised by a private individual who does not have the name "Vasya forexmaster", but simply, for example, "Vasya"?

Artyom Trishkin:

And which of the programmers (not forex dealers) who advertise their services for writing software for financial markets has the word "forex" included in its corporate name?

Is this the question anyone has asked the self-styled moderators?

Judging from this paragraph, you cannot use the word "forex" in the name of the organization, which is not a forex dealer. What does this have to do with programming services provided and advertised by a private person who does not have the name "Vasya forexmaster", but simply, for example, "Vasya"?

You cannot use Forex and its derivatives, you cannot use MetaTrader and its derivatives, you cannot use financial services and their derivatives, MQL and its derivatives...

In general, the names of trademarks without the right to use them (in theory, MetaQuotes should give permission to use their trademarks, just in case there is something negative)...

This is the situation that programmers working for forex and metatrader cannot advertise .....

This is the new reality, you have to get used to it, no one will have another way, no one will assert and prove that these guys (you and I) are harmless and their activities are not related to Forex, but to programming ...

Artyom Trishkin:

And which of the programmers (not forex dealers) who advertise their services for writing software for financial markets has the word "forex" included in its corporate name?

Is this the question anyone asked the self-righteous moderators?

Judging from this paragraph, you cannot use the word "forex" in the name of an organisation that is not a forex dealer. What does this have to do with programming services provided and advertised by a private person who does not have the name "Vasya forexmaster", but simply, for example, "Vasya"?

and when they write in the site's name: "forex advisors to order", how should a moderator react to this?

the website should have been called www.Pelmennaya.com

pancake

Vladimir Pastushak:

You cannot use Forex and its derivatives, you cannot use MetaTrader and its derivatives, you cannot use financial services and its derivatives, MQL and its derivatives...

In general, the names of trademarks without the right to use them (in theory MetaQuotes should give permission to use their trademarks, just in case there is a negative impact)...

This is the situation that programmers working for forex and metatrader cannot advertise .....

This is the new reality, you have to get used to it, there is no other way, no one will defend and prove that these guys (you and I) are harmless and their activities are not related to Forex, but to programming ...

No, it clearly states that you and I and other colleagues, not being a representative of a dealer company, do not have the right to use the word "forex" in the name of our good. The word Metaquotes is not derived from the word forex. No need to make it up ;)

Alexandr Bryzgalov:
And when they write in the name of the site: "forex advisors to order", how should a moderator react to this?
You can write it that way. It is not against the law. This is not the company's name. But if only the moderators understood it.
But it is better to specify: making EAs for financial markets.
Reason: