FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 976

Lesorub:

and it turns out that he who laughs last laughs...

Everything that was planned worked out.

You've only been shaking the air this week...

You can't understand you, the forecasts are not so, gud, show me the state, I showed you, again not so.

I made only $136 in cash this week, not much, but my lunar trades are good).

I don't even want to talk about your stupid trading every day which you call trading for some reason, they just sit in the drawdowns, they jump up by a couple pips and run to screens, it's hilarious, you should think with your head.

sxww:

I don't know what you're talking about, your predictions are wrong, you're right, show me the state, I showed you the state, wrong again.

I earned only 136$ in cash this week, not much, but my lunar trades are good).

I don't even want to talk about your stupid trading every day which you call trading for some reason, they are sitting in the drawdown, they accidentally jump to profit by a couple pips and run to screens, it's hilarious, you should think with your head.

You're always so smart)))). You just be honest. Your predictions about the pound didn't work out. It happens. And you're so jealous again.

azfaraon:
You're always so jittery.))) You just be honest. Your predictions about the pound didn't work out. It's no big deal. You're being a jerk again.
I don't give a fuck about your predictions, I'm not in it for the pussy, I'm in it for the money, and I advised you to be honest with yourself. How much money have you made since you started doing this? As much as Ilya and 95% of those who come here, i.e. not a penny.

Lesorub:

So, on Monday they'll go back and forth and the quid will go to the miners....

USDCHF didn't hit the limit on Friday, I'll sell at 9841 on Monday...

Re-enter, 303 p. movement...

keep going...

It won't go below 0.97.

azfaraon:
You're always so jittery.))) You just be honest. Your predictions about the pound didn't work out. It happens. And you're so jittery again.
Pharaoh on the pound, force majeure, 1 in 20 buys. It happens. I do not know what it is because of their rate was confusing or there will be confusion next week. We shall see. But at the moment it should have cost at least 1.35.

sxww:
I don't give a shit about your predictions, I'm not in it for the pips, I'm in it for the money, and I advised you to be honest with yourself. How much money have you made in the time you've been doing this? As much as Ilya and 95% of people who come here, i.e. nada.
I'm talking about the pound, I didn't ask you to look at mine.

max325:
Pharaoh on the pound force majeure with 1 in 20 buys. I don't know what it has to do with either their rate or next week's confusion. We shall see. But at the moment it should have cost at least 1.35.
There was no force majeure. He knew it was coming.) He put everything in buoy just a couple hours before)))) Just his gut didn't let him be more humane to others and just advise to close buys.)

azfaraon:
There was no force majeure, he knew it would happen.) He put everything in the buoy a couple of hours before)))) Just his gut didn't let him be more humane to others and just advise to close purchases - the worm is in him and he'll eat it)))
Strange was showing the purchases on the bet. I even bought some more myself before the bet. Without closing the bottom buy and top sell. But something went wrong.

max325:

Strange was showing buying on the bet. I even bought some more myself before the bet. Not closing the lower buys and upper sales.

But something went wrong.

It's all the fault of the full moon!!!

max325:
Strange was showing buying on the bet. I even bought some more myself before the bet. Without closing the lower buys and upper sales. But something went wrong.
I understand that there is no perfect TS, but you should be respectful.
Reason: