FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 973

sterva:
It should have been so before the flights.....)
He doesn't give a shit.) Is that the answer you're looking for?

Lesorub:

not Authority...

We have our own brains!!!

Yeah I see, the harrier sold, the pound bought, we're sitting around waiting for Kolyan.

sterva:
If it was a bet, 27.5 easily).
1.2850 is the minimum I wrote.

azfaraon:
And why should he care?)) He doesn't give a shit.) Do you expect any other answer?

So I don't give a shit, because I made some good buys a long time ago, but you're not getting it through your head that running around the field doesn't make money.

You don't even know what options are for, even though I talked about it today. So I'm not a doctor.

max325:
1.2850 is the minimum I wrote.
I was shouting about these levels a week ago and they just laughed at me and waited for 1.35000 1.3800

azfaraon:
I was shouting about these levels a week ago, but they just laughed at me and waited for 1.35000 1.3800
This information came out last Friday. There was no way for you to know about it before. )))

max325:
The information came out last Friday. There is no way you could have known about it before. )))
I can tell from the timeline...

azfaraon:
I shouted about these levels a week ago, but they just laughed and waited for 1.35000 1.3800.

So you're expecting 1.29 on the moon, aren't you? I heard it from you too.)

They don't have any clue about that - as long as you all don't start discussing some trading method, digging, thinking, and stop saying to yourselves that you are superprofitable traders and nobody needs your fucking screenshots with trades and statements - nothing will happen.

azfaraon:
I'll use the timeline to determine...
(chuckles) Okay. I won't argue.

azfaraon:
I was shouting about these levels a week ago but they just laughed at me and waited for 1.35000 1.3800
At the top we did not reach. Do you agree?
Reason: