FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 865

What's with the silence?

Drinking again?

azfaraon:
Why use such an indicator? Why cheat yourself?

It's beautiful.

They wouldn't let mine on the market at all... It's almost a normal indicator, redrawing like all the normal indices. And they still wouldn't let me in...

Whatever...

new-rena:

It's beautiful.

They wouldn't let mine on the market at all... It's almost a normal indicator, redrawing like all the normal indices. And they still wouldn't let me in...

Oh, well...

I would have bought it if I knew what it was for...

azfaraon:
I would buy it if I knew what it was for.

The fact is that in another scale of the chart, a flat may seem like a good move, but here we have a numerical value of the angle. And in a flat - from -6 to 6 degrees, and it's not enough to even repay the spread when turning, and something else ....

And I will not sell without market. So this is not an advertisement, but a question.

WHY NOT????

This is the first time I've seen such volume in three weeks of observation. Maybe it means something. I don't know.

new-rena:

The fact is that in another scale of the chart, a flat may seem like a good move, but here we have a numerical value of the angle. And in a flat - from -6 to 6 degrees, and it's not enough to even repay the spread when turning, and something else ....

And I will not sell without market. So this is not an advertisement, but a question.

WHY NOT????

What difference does it make from the market or what? Do you mean in this way to absolve yourself of responsibility?)

max325:

This is the first time I've seen such volume in three weeks of observation. Maybe it means something. I don't know.

GDP at night...

new-rena:

The fact is that in another scale of the chart, a flat may seem like a good move, but here we have a numerical value of the angle. And in a flat - from -6 to 6 degrees, and it's not enough to even beat off the spread when it turns, and something else ....

If it is a flat, it shows a trend on one interval and a higher one... Or it shows a flat regardless of time interval?

Lesorub:
GDP at night...
This is understandable, the volume is to buy usdjpy.

max325:
It's understandable, the volume is to buy usdjpy.
168 p. down..., could be...