FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 862

I'll give you my thoughts =) ...on the pound... 3355+-15 comfort zone until the weekend. Breakdown before friday in either direction will mark a return there.

Ride =)

Roman Busarov:

OK, I'll give you my thoughts =) ...on the pound... 3355+15 comfort zone until the weekend. Breakdown before friday in either direction will mark a return there.

Ride =)

where to go? and who will start the account? ))) or drunkenly overslept?

mmmoguschiy-new:
Where to? Who's going to start the account? ))) or drunkenly overslept?
Yes, I will... I will give a login and pass to responsible people who are ready to take part.

Roman Busarov:
Yes, I will... I'll give the username and passwords to the responsible people who are ready to participate.
I'll give you the login and password in a private message.)

mmmoguschiy-new:
Old, no fun, you're in futures. Teach me? I'll be a fool. I opened an account at Otkritie and I want to go short. How best to do? What instrument to buy? What contract? How to make the maximum out? If I am not mistaken, the leverage may be up to 1:30. Let it be 1:7.

And why do you want futures, buy put options on the ruble, March next year, US type, 90 and 100 strike, cheap for now.

Futures if you want, the same March '17 sell.

sxww:

And why do you want futures, buy put options on the ruble, March next year, US type, 90 and 100 strike, cheap for now.

Futures if you want, the same March '17 sell.

Got it. So, you want to buy the futures of the dollar-ruble, the March '17 Sell, as soon as the exchange rate reaches 90 or 100 without waiting for the delivery?

I'm afraid to deal with options. Maybe, they are cheaper, but may it happen that the price reaches 90 and I loose the premium I paid to buy them? Why these particular strikes? How about 80? How will it affect the profit?
And also - if I buy this put option - as soon as its price reaches 90-100 I will be able to sell it and earn profit on premium? And will someone need it at that time? And what will its price be? )))

mmmoguschiy-new:
I see. That is, to buy a USD-RUB futures, March '17, and sell as soon as the exchange rate reaches 90 or 100 without waiting for delivery?

I'm afraid to deal with options. Maybe, they are cheaper, but I suppose it may happen that the price will not even reach 90 and I will loose the premium I paid for buying. Why these particular strikes? How about 80? How will it affect the profit?
And also - if I buy this put option - as soon as its price reaches 90-100 I will be able to sell it and earn profit on premium? And will someone need it at that time? And what will its price be? )))
No need... If you gave it away here, you'll give it away.

mmmoguschiy-new:
Got it. You mean to buy the futures of the dollar-ruble, March '17, and sell them as soon as the exchange rate reaches 90 or 100 without waiting for delivery?

I'm afraid to deal with options. Maybe, they are cheaper, but I suppose it may happen that the price will not even reach 90 and I will loose the premium I paid for buying. Why these particular strikes? How about 80? How will it affect the profit?

There is no such thing, there is a ruble futures, sell it.

That's because these strikes are cheap, and you don't have to close them when they're in the money, you can close them sooner. You make a profit on an option immediately if the price goes in your direction, not when it comes out in the money.

Will anyone need it? If nobody needs it, there is a guy who is obliged to buy it from you.

Lesorub:
How about Qiwi?
0.75, I'll try to sell it. What do you think?

Lesorub:

I got stood up on it yesterday out of the blue:

the turkey draws beautifully, but seems to redraw all the time

eternal problem