FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 760

max325:
Or gbpchf sell to 1.05

Yeah, and if the majors move instead of the cross? (cross rate = 1*2 = 2*1, you see - the same thing? that's why crosses are very dangerous to trade)

This is where "grandma says two things"....

new-rena:

Yeah, and if the majors move instead of the cross?

It's "two words to the wise"...

They are all interlinked. Gbp down maybe not from current levels, eur also down, but slower.

azfaraon:
There's no option there. The pound is looking up.
How can you sell gbpaud if the pound is looking up. It's a correction on it. So is the eu. And gbpcad to 1.60 was sent up with me.

azfaraon:
1.3260 I called and put a sell limit there
I was paying attention to the construction of your levels. Doesn't it bother you that the price has broken it and the next fence is higher than 1.33).

sterva:
I was paying attention to the construction of your levels. Doesn't it bother you that the price has broken it and the next fence is higher than 1.33)
No, not a problem ... It's spreads ... There is no butter left in the market )))) Roughly 1.2900 is the target ... For now ... I will report any changes ...

and i'll say this about the pound=))

if at Thursday's close the price is above 3230 put this level on the debt

Ideally shoot at 3340+- and roll back to 3150+- this is the ideal scenario before the weekend. do not rule out the reverse.

As for the eu.

will drop below 1240 and roll back to 13+- also a reversal is quite possible. but ideally on Friday to fall asleep near Monday's low

they are about to start rolling before the futures expiry

Roman Busarov:

As for the eu.

will drop below 1240 and roll back to 13+- also a reversal is quite possible. but ideally on Friday to fall asleep near Monday's low

More likely 1.13 first and then push through support on Yellen on Friday.

The pound is canceling the end of the world, :)))

I got my calculations wrong :)

Reason: