EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1660

Tantrik:

there is a Gunn in sah but I have no idea what these rays mean....(my screenshots show my rays!)

Uncle, it's a Gunn fan, even the designations are there.)))) And well constructed, not as gaudy as in MT.

strangerr:

Uncle, it's a Gann fan, there are even markings. )))) And well built, not as gaudy as in MT.

(I know Russian - how to use them?), do not exaggerate the scale of the collapse of the euro at 1.35 - I missed the reversal probably due to inertia and even in the mood. (my first thought was just a bounce from 1.35)

strangerr:

A simple trend line, then it won't drive)))

well still different lines from yours and Tantric's. Yours is 45g near the top somewhere and his is high at the top

Tantrik:

(I know Russian - how to use them?), do not exaggerate the scale of the collapse of the euro at 1.35 - I missed the reversal probably due to inertia and even in the mood. (my first thought was just a bounce from 1.35)

I'm not even talking about the crash, but the move, at least to 1.3380 will be, and then we'll see, maybe we will like it))))

strangerr:

I'm not talking about a crash, but a move to 1.3380 at least, and then we'll see if we like it))))
Should there be a correction during the decline? (probably not, as always). What about the pound not going with the euro there is no hidden resistance?

Vlad72:

well still different lines from yours and Tantric's. You have 45g near the top somewhere and his is high up.

On H4 we have them drawn from the same point, but on H1 of course it's different.

Tantrik:
Should there be corrections during the decline? (probably not, as always). And the pound is not going with the euro, there are no hidden resistances?

I stopped thinking with such trivia, where the pound went or gold or intermediate weak resistances.

strangerr:

I've given up on such minutiae, where the pound went or gold or intermediate weak resistances.
and the pound is not money - I'm trading the pound! - and it's stalling and almost on a reversal! - can you please look at the pound?

strangerr:

On H4 we have them built from the same point, but on H1 of course it is different.

he has a fan screen also on H4

Tantrik:
and the pound is not money - I'm trading the pound! - and it's slowing down and almost on a U-turn! - would you please look at the pound?

Look D, it's falling, maybe not as fast as you'd like, but it's falling.
Reason: