FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 1110

new-rena:
I haven't yet baffled you with an indicator of confirmed levels.

WadensFX:
I haven't even asked you about the confirmed levels indicator yet.

And I'm not the kind of guy you can just baffle. You go freelance.

I was just trying to be nice, and you started telling me a story about a broken trough. That's what I got.

new-rena:

.................. because losses are minimised not by swaps, but by a sound strategy.

........ And swap is one of them.

new-rena:

And I'm not the kind of guy you can just baffle. You go freelance.

I was just trying to be nice, and you started telling me a story about a broken trough. That's what I ended up getting.

What did you expect to hear?)

Movlat Baghiyev:
What did you expect to hear))

Yeah, I get it.

When ideas are spurting over the edge, it's not the end of the road, it's about 1/3 of the way there.

new-rena:

Yeah, I get it.

When ideas are gushing over the edge, it's not the end of the road, but about 1/3 of the way.

I always ask myself only two questions when analyzing Where is the price and why and that's it. Swaps, commissions and even spreads(considering their current size) are secondary for me. Because if your system depends on these nuances, you'd better throw it overboard in time or you'll end up overboard yourself.

WadensFX:

I don't need the swap output. The need is different.

Cheers and good luck!

....... By the way, don't worry about the swap kickback, it's really not going to happen. Only to minimise losses in manual trading.

I found something like this on my hard drive.
Files:
S_SWAP.ex4  8 kb

Movlat Baghiyev:
I always ask myself two questions: Where is the price and why and that's it. Swaps, commissions and even spreads(considering their current size) are secondary for me. Because if the system depends on these nuances, you'd better throw it overboard in time or you may end up overboard yourself.

It depends on the strategy,

but in the end it will be as you say.

new-rena:

It depends on the strategy,

but in the end it will be like you said.

In my opinion, the maturity of a trade should be no less than the size of the average gap.

pako:
I found something similar on my drive.
Pako, thank you!
Reason: